Ascend: Our clan was built with the intention of going hardcore on Destiny 2’s raids! We were founded back in Forsaken, a month before “Scourge of the Past’ was about to go live.
Since then, we have been doing speed runs, World First attempts, as well as low man and low Light challenges. Our ritual was to do a lot of the previous raids under leveled while making sure we focus on executing the mechanics as smoothly as possible! We have achieved a 4th spot on “Scourge of the Past,” a 9th spot on “Crown of Sorrow” and now finally we have gotten our World First that we have been putting so much effort in together! The clan is trying to focus on a very small community that enjoys playing and interacting with each other so we can push each other further than we would have gotten before and ascend together to the top!
Ascend: First of all, the STUNNING scenery. Honestly, this raid is so beautiful! The tether mechanic was awesome, even though it got hectic at times. Figuring out encounters together as a team is always fun, and then executing them with as little deaths as possible is just always a great time!
Ascend: Thanks to everyone for stopping by and giving us some love after the clear! Thanks to all the big streamers that we look up to who came to spread the love. Thanks for all the compliments that we have gotten. It's honestly still unbelievable that we have achieved this—especially because it was such a super close and intense race with Reality... And of course, thank you Bungie for making these races possible!
Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206This week, we deployed Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 to players on all platforms. This hotfix targeted an emergent issue where players participating in equipment-locked activities would not receive the Gate Lord’s Eye artifact when claiming it at Season Rank 7.
Did You Know?Help.bungie.net hosts more than just a feed of support messages from Bungie. It is the landing page of our knowledgebase archive, where players can search key terms to find official documentation from Destiny Player Support. Additionally, it features a tile board of linked images which directs players to support content for immediately relevant Destiny releases.
Destiny 2 Known Issues
- Players may encounter crashes in the Gofannon Forge.
- “The Enhance!” EDZ quest is no longer available to veteran characters.
- The “Exodus Black” Nessus quest cannot be reclaimed if abandoned.
- Some players who created a new character right before October 1 will be at 0 Power when logging in. To resolve this, players will need to delete their affected character and create a new one.
- The “Show Me What You Got” Achievement/Trophy can no longer be unlocked on characters created prior to Shadowkeep. This can only be unlocked by creating a new character and proceeding through the New Light experience.
- The perks for Lunafaction Boots do not describe their updated functionality.
- The “Scan Patrol” Triumph won’t gain progress if scans are completed in the Chasm area on the Moon.Additionally, investigations are ongoing for issues reported by players attempting to perform PC migration. Since launch, we have deployed several updates to Bungie.net and encourage all affected players to try again. As always, players who encounter issues are encouraged to report them to our #Help forum.