Destiny 2: Getting Prepared on PC
Getting Prepared for Destiny 2 on PC
Destiny 2 will be available to players on Windows PC through our partners at Blizzard Entertainment.
Following this guide will ensure that PC players will be ready for the Destiny 2 PC Beta and the Destiny 2 full retail product, when they are available.
Step 1: Create a Blizzard Account
In preparation for Destiny 2, it is encouraged that all players who wish to play on PC start by creating their Blizzard account.
- Players new to the Blizzard platform can create a Blizzard account by clicking this link.
- Returning Blizzard players can log in to their existing Blizzard account by clicking this link.
- Players who encounter an issue with their Blizzard account can find support by clicking this link.
|PLEASE NOTE: Bungie.net does not yet accept Blizzard account authentication as a login method. PC players who wish to participate in the Bungie.net forums will need to create a Bungie.net profile with either PSN or Xbox Live credentials. Stay tuned for updates on Blizzard account authentication on Bungie.net.|
For more information on Bungie.net accounts, players should see the following articles:
Step 2: Download and Install the Blizzard app
Once players have created their Blizzard account and logged in, they must next download and install the Blizzard app. The Blizzard app is required to play Destiny 2 on PC.
- Players can download the Blizzard app by following this link.
- Scroll down to the Blizzard app client download.
- Verify that region is correct.
- Click the Windows icon on the right side of the page.
- Locate and run the downloaded executable file.
- Follow on-screen prompts to finish installation.
- Log in on the Blizzard app.
Step 3: Purchase Destiny 2 for PC
Purchase is required for access to the Destiny 2 PC Beta and Destiny 2 full retail product, when they are available. The following options are available to players who wish to purchase Destiny 2 for PC.
- Visit the Destiny 2 product page in the Blizzard shop by following this link.
- See the official Destiny The Game website for additional purchasing options by following this link.
Step 4: Stay tuned to Bungie.net
Once players have followed the above instructions, they should stay tuned to Bungie.net for new information as it becomes available.
If none of these steps solved your problem, you may return to the help page to seek other answers.