Destiny 2: Getting Prepared on PC
Getting Prepared for Destiny 2 on PC
Following this guide will ensure that PC players will be ready for the Destiny 2 PC Beta and the Destiny 2 full retail product, when they are available.
Step 1: Create a Blizzard Account
- Players new to the Blizzard platform can create a Blizzard account by clicking this link.
- Returning Blizzard players can log in to their existing Blizzard account by clicking this link.
- Players who encounter an issue with their Blizzard account can find support by clicking this link.
- Once players have access to their Blizzard account, they should link to an existing Bungie.net profile or create a new one.
|PLEASE NOTE: Linking a Blizzard account authentication method on Bungie.net allows players to log in to their existing Bungie.net account with their Blizzard credentials. Players who do not yet have a Bungie.net account may choose to create one using their Blizzard account. Listed below are helpful links for players looking to link their Blizzard account to Bungie.net.|
For more information on Bungie.net accounts, players should see the following articles:
Step 2: Download and Install the Blizzard app
- Players can download the Blizzard app by following this link.
- Scroll down to the Blizzard app client download.
- Verify that region is correct.
- Click the Windows icon on the right side of the page.
- Locate and run the downloaded executable file.
- Follow on-screen prompts to finish installation.
- Log in on the Blizzard app.
Step 3: Purchase Destiny 2 for PC
- Visit the Destiny 2 product page in the Blizzard shop by following this link.
- See the official Destiny The Game website for additional purchasing options by following this link.
Step 4: Stay tuned to Bungie.net
If none of these steps solved your problem, you may return to the help page to seek other answers.