Destiny Dev Team: Hey everyone,As you may have read here, we made some changes to the World Loot Pool. As a result, a few of the legendary weapons in the Playing for Keeps Collection badge no longer have a reward source in the game.While we still strongly believe that gear collection is a critical part of what it means to earn and wear a title, we’re going to remove the Playing for Keeps badge from the Dredgen title requirements in an update next week. While not trivial, the badge didn’t represent the challenging portions of earning the title. We feel removing this requirement doesn’t reduce the meaning of wearing Dredgen over your head. That said, we don’t like making changes to titles as their complexity and depth is what gives them meaning, but in this case, the long-term weapon health outweighs a small change to the title.We know you have a lot of questions about how our Destiny Content Vault announcement this week will affect other Triumphs and titles. We will have more details for you soon.Thank you, and keep sending us feedback as we strive to make a meaningful, evolving world in Destiny.
SEASON OF ARRIVALS AND BEYONDWith the launch of Season of Arrivals on June 9, and with the announcement of Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Destiny Player Support wants to make players aware of resources that are available regarding said content. This includes:Please note that past Season Pass rewards from the previous Season, Season of the Worthy, are available to claim here. Past Season Pass rewards from Season of the Worthy will be unable to claim when Season of Arrivals ends
HOTFIX 22.214.171.124Hotfix 126.96.36.199. is planned for the week of Monday, June 15. For more information on this release as it becomes available, players should visit our Destiny Server and Update Status help article. For live updates as this maintenance occurs, players should follow @BungieHelp on Twitter or monitor our support feed at help.bungie.net.”
CHARGED WITH LIGHTShortly before the launch of Season of Arrivals, DPS became aware of a bug regarding the seasonal Charged with Light armor mods. This bug allows players to equip all of the current seasonal Charged with Light armor mods on any of the Season of the Worthy armor pieces without having previously acquired them. While this bug will be fixed in Hotfix 188.8.131.52, the team has decided not to disable the mods until then to allow players to try out the mods for this week.
UPCOMING RESOLVED ISSUESBelow is a list of issues that will be resolved with Hotfix 184.108.40.206:
- The Guardian Angel artifact armor mod is not granting its perk when the mod is slotted.
- The Breach Resonator artifact armor mod is not granting its perk when the mod is slotted.
- On controllers, Sprint will cancel if players press the Sprint action again.
- Players will a full engram inventory of Umbral Engrams may be blocked from completing the Season of Arrivals opening quest.
- Visible holes are present in the EDZ terrain where the Seraph Towers used to be.
BEYOND LIGHT PRE-ORDER ITEMS ON XBOXIn order to receive their pre-order bonus items players who have purchased the Destiny 2: Beyond Light or Destiny 2: Beyond Light + Season pre-order bundles on XBOX need to manually download the “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Pre-Order Pack”.Players who have purchased the Destiny 2: Beyond Light Deluxe Edition pre-order bundle on XBOX will need to manually download both the “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Pre-Order Pack” and the “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Exotic Emote”
- From the Xbox dashboard, highlight the Destiny 2 image
- Select “Manage game & add-ons”
- Navigate to the “Ready to install” section on the left
- “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Pre-Order Pack” should appear on the right. For Deluxe Edition owners, “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Exotic Emote” should also be listed.
- Select “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Pre-Order Pack” on the right, then select Install
- Deluxe Edition owners should also select “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Exotic Emote” on the right, then select Install
- Wait for the console to report the DLC is installed
- Start Destiny 2, and visit the Cryptarch in the Tower to acquire all pre-order items.Some players who have already pre-ordered may run in to an issue where the Pre-Order Pack and Exotic Emote are not showing in the “ready to install” section. For those players, these are the next steps:
- Open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the specific bundle they purchased
- Select the “Install” button. This shouldn’t take long, it’s no more than ~30 MB
- “Ready to install” for Destiny 2 in “My games & apps” should now be populated with the missing DLC.If re-installing the bundle doesn’t populate “ready to install”, players should try these steps:
- Open the Microsoft Store app
- Search for “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Pre-Order Pack” and select it from the search results
- On the product page, select Install
- For Deluxe Edition owners, repeat the above steps for “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Exotic Emote”
- Wait for those download(s) to complete and then try the game again
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUESWhile we continue investigating various known issues, here is a list of the latest issues that were reported to us in our #Help Forum:
For a full list of emergent issues in Destiny 2, players can review our Known Issues article. Players who observe other issues should report them to our #Help forum.
- The Almost Mighty Exotic Ghost Shell and the Saint's Vocation Exotic ship appear invisible.
- The Tommy's Matchbook catalyst quest has been removed from player inventories.
- The Destiny 2: Beyond Light pre-order emblem does not appear in the Collections.
- Amanda Holliday has two Legendary ships in her inventory that can’t be purchased.
- Console players may experience blacked out emblems, invisible ships, and a Power Level of 0 in orbit.
- Dying to Environmental Hazards or The Architects will sometimes show a recommended Power Level of 1880947200.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.