In September 2018, we launched a brand new rewards program called Bungie Rewards
, built around the game and linked to the Bungie Store
give you more ways to celebrate, commemorate, and show off your in game accomplishments. Thank you, Guardians, for your participation and positive response.
We're pleased to share we will be continuing the program throughout 2019. Whether you’re a recent addition to the Destiny community , or a grizzled veteran, please visit the Bungie Rewards Guide
for info on Rewards both past and present. Bungie Rewards offers additional collector’s items to earn, acquire and unlock that are uniquely crafted to commemorate various tiers of in game accomplishments, both for free and for pre-order purchase.
To sign up, you can visit the Bungie Rewards page now. As new offers are added to Bungie Rewards, we’ll update the page
with more details.
Occasionally, a player's in-game accomplishments may unlock exclusive gifts or items for purchase from Bungie. The in-game accomplishments that unlock exclusive Bungie gifts or items for purchase will either be listed on the Bungie Rewards
page or will need to be discovered by playing Destiny 2. Gifts or items for purchase are offered for a limited time and may be limited in quantity. Please refer to the reward details on the Bungie Rewards page for more information.
To be eligible to claim any physical rewards unlocked through gameplay, players will need to meet the following requirements:
- Have their Destiny 2 account linked with their Bungie.net profile, which requires at least one character reaching the Farm
- Have a validated email linked to their Bungie.net profile
- Set their notification options to receive news, updates, promotions, and exclusive content by email
It is recommended, but not required, that players create or sign into a Bungie Store
account to claim gifts, discount codes, or view exclusive items for purchase.
How to Set Up and Claim Bungie Rewards
To set up an account and claim rewards unlocked through gameplay, players will need to complete the following:
- Complete the above eligibility requirements, including having their Destiny 2 account linked with their Bungie.net profile and having a validated email linked to their profile
- Have at least one character reach the Farm
- Complete the appropriate reward(s) as noted on the Bungie Rewards page; this can include obtaining weapons, triumphs, or other items in-game based on the specific reward
- Visit the Bungie Rewards page and click "Email Discount Code" beneath the specific reward
- Check their linked email account for an email containing the reward offer
- Click "Get Discount Code" in the email
- Visit the Bungie Store and place the reward item into their Shopping Cart
- Proceed to checkout and enter the code into the "Gift card or discount code" box
- Click Apply
- Proceed with checkout
NOTE: It is important to pay attention to expiration dates on both the Bungie Rewards page and the Bungie Store page; the store may have different expiration dates than the offers on the rewards page.
Current Known Issues
- Premium Seal Pins: The Bungie Rewards offer for the Premium Seal Pins has been extended from March 30, 2019, to August 31, 2019. Codes that are redeemed from the Bungie Rewards page before February 28 will expire on April 30, 2019; codes generated before or on February 28 will need to be used on the Bungie Store by April 30. If a code expires and players are unable to use a code on the Bungie Store in time, they should make a post on the #Help forums describing the issue for assistance. Codes redeemed after February 28th, 2019 will need to be used in the Bungie Store by September 30, 2019.
- .de Email Addresses: We are investigating issues pertaining to sending emails to addresses ending in .de. Players are recommended to use an email address ending in .com as a workaround to this issue.
Players that encounter one of the below issues, should do the following:
- Reward Not Unlocking on Bungie.net Profile: Players should ensure they are signed into the Bungie.net profile linked to the Destiny 2 account that unlocked the reward. If this does not resolve the issue, players should try restarting Destiny 2 or logging back into the account that unlocked the reward. Players may also need to confirm completion of any quests and claim any related triumphs on their account.
- Email Validation Issues: Players should ensure that they have the correct email address linked in their profile and that they have checked all folders in their email inbox for the validation request email.
- Generating Discount Codes or Invalid Code: Players that are encountering issues generating a Bungie Store code or that receive a message that a code is invalid, should make a post in the #Help forums describing the issue.
- Claiming, Purchasing, or Receiving Items in the Bungie Store: Players that are encountering issues while claiming a gift or purchasing and receiving items from the Bungie Store should contact Bungie Store Customer Service for help.
Players that encounter issues other than the above, or that cannot resolve the issue with the suggested troubleshooting steps should make a post in the #Help forums
describing the issue they are encountering.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Players should never post their email address or other personally identifying information in the Destiny forums. Bungie employees will never ask for your account passwords.