Please follow the steps outlined below to provide an accurate system report. Please do not follow these steps while Destiny 2 is running.
1. Restart your machine.
2. When you log in, please click on the Windows icon, then type dxdiag. If typed correctly, only one command should appear. Please click it. (If you need to enter the credentials of an administrator of the PC, please do so).
3. Allow the tool to run. A green bar should progress on the bottom portion of the window. If you receive any dialogue boxes as it progresses, please address them accordingly.
4. Once the tool is completed, please click on the "Save All Information" button. Save the resulting text file in an easy to find location, such as your Desktop. Then, close the tool.
5. Open the text file you just created and copy all of text to your clipboard by selecting all of it (Ctrl+A) and copying it (Ctrl +C OR rightclick and click Copy). Then, close the file.
6. Go to pastebin.com
7. In the text box below, paste all of the text in the box.
8. If you would like to make your system specs hidden, you can change the Paste Exposure to Unlisted. This will hide it from the Public section of the site but still allow people to view your Paste. Then, click the Create New Paste button.
9. Copy the resulting URL and reply back to this comment with the URL.
Hi i just did
i would like to mention that this is a new instalation of windows 10, the first thing i've intalled is Destiny, no third party software intalled, i just open the game after like 5 min the game just closed by itself no error messages, i just like to know if Destiny have a memory leak problem so i can be ok knowing my pc is all ok