Iron Banner and Double ValorStart: 10 AM PDT on April 23End: 10 AM PDT on April 30
Sandbox Team: As you’re all aware, Spectral Blades has been running amok in the Crucible. Below, you’ll find a brief on our plans to reign it in a bit. The two main issues are the length of the Super, especially combined with Gwisin Vest, and the survivability of the player while it is active. To address this, we have made the following changes to hit those specific issues:
- Out-of-stealth DR reduced from 60% to 52%
- In-stealth DR reduced from 62% to 54.4%
Previously, this Super had the highest damage reduction of all the roaming Supers, either in stealth or not. This change reduces Spectral Blades to have the lowest DR of all the roaming Supers while stealth is not active and to be in line with the low end while stealth is active. With stealth, vision through walls, and fast, shifty movement, this Super ability actually has a lot of built-in survivability. This means a lower DR will demand better planning and positioning to survive for multiple kills, which lines up well with the fantasy of the path.This is also a first step toward trying out a roaming Super with lower damage reduction, so let us know what you think.
- Super length out of stealth with no attacking: 17.5 -> 14.5 seconds
- Super length in stealth with no attacking: 26.6 -> 23.5 seconds
- Light melee cost increased by 50%Basically, we reduced the duration by 3 seconds overall. We want you to feel like you have time to plan in stealth with the understanding that you need to be deliberate and swift with your strikes. Additionally, we increased the cost of the light melee attack. It may seem like a lot on paper, but previously it was almost nothing. Now you need to think just a little bit before spamming away. We didn’t want to make it cost too much, as it’s the only way to chase people down, but it did need to have at least a small visible cost to make it more of a choice.
Gwisin VestWe are looking at Gwisin Vest now and playing with some changes. We also want to see how these initial changes go. If we decide to change Gwisin, you will see it in Season 7.
Arc Week EmoteLast week, after Update 2.2.1 launched, some players who purchased the Resting Storm Bundle were given the Titan Striker’s Patience emote instead of the Warlock Stormcaller’s Patience emote.We have identified the players who received the wrong emote, and they will receive the correct one in a future update. Players will also receive an in-game message confirming they received the correct emote.
Breaking the RulesEva Levante has invited all players to celebrate life and break a few rules in Destiny 2’s live spring event, the Revelry. Players must complete the introductory milestone offered by Eva Levante before they will be granted access to the Verdant Forest.Players looking for information about participation requirements, gameplay, Triumphs, and more can view our Destiny 2: The Revelry Guide.Players have until the weekly reset on May 7 to claim and complete all Revelry Triumphs.
Orb Generation and GUITAR ErrorsEarlier today, we announced that we were disabling precision kill Orb generation in raids, Gambit and Gambit Prime due to the Orbs causing frequent GUITAR errors, leading to players being removed from those activities. We also disabled this functionality in competitive Crucible.Revelry Triumphs and bounties that require Orb generation can still be completed in other activities listed on them. For more information, click here.
The Revelry Vital Info and Known IssuesWhile players down their Reveler’s Tonic to jump into the Verdant Forest, they may experience a few issues that we’re investigating:
- Eva Levante Missing: We're investigating an issue where Eva Levante doesn't appear for some players in the Tower. Players who can’t find Eva may need to log out and log back in, then try launching into the Annex area instead of the Courtyard.
- Virescent Emblem Tracking: We're investigating an issue where the Virescent emblem doesn't track the deepest branch reached during a single run of the Verdant Forest.
- Unlocking the Verdant Forest: You need 50 Reveler's Essence to open the Verdant Forest. Players must use the 50 Reveler's Essence by inspecting the Reveler's Tonic and choosing one of the three Good Moods. Players can acquire more Essence by completing various activities in Destiny 2, including public events, strikes, Crucible, Gambit, Escalation Protocol, and forges.
- Verdant Light Triumphs and Orbs: For Orbs of Light to count towards the Verdant Light Triumphs, players must get precision kills that generate Orbs while affected by Revelric Light to count toward these Triumphs.Players can review our Revelry Known Issues section for more known issues and vital information about the Revelry and are encouraged to report other issues to the #Help forum.Other Known Issues
- Ascendant Challenge Lore: We’re investigating an issue where Dreaming City lore isn’t dropping for players who complete Ascendant Challenges.
- One Skip Ahead Triumph: Players who are having issues unlocking this Triumph must complete the entire Tier III Reckoning activity from beginning to end.
- Sealed Ahamkara Grasps and "Nightmare Fuel" Perk: We’re investigating an issue where this perk doesn’t activate when Hunters use Knife Trick or a Tractor Cannon.
- Wizened Rebuke and Collections: We’re investigating an issue where this weapon can’t be obtained from Collections.
- Antaeus Wards and Misadventures: We’re investigating issues where players die due to misadventures when wearing these Exotic boots, as well as where projectiles may no longer be deflecting.
- Blink Jump: We’re investigating an issue where players may not be able to Blink Jump when invading in Gambit or in other areas around the game.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.