Clan RedeemClans Hand of Faith/PRORAIDER/Add Control/ZFORCE NATIONClan ihavealife
D2 Graphics Guide: In this guide you can examine the impact of each of these graphics settings through screenshots and interactive comparisons, learn how they affect performance, see recommendations for performance-improving tweaks, and get recommendations for GPUs capable of producing the highest-quality experiences in Destiny 2 on the PC.
Panel Discussion: The Seasons of Destiny.Friday, October 20, 4:30PM PacificCoolCat Theater + CoolCat ChannelWhat do Seasons mean in Destiny 2?What will change from season to season?How will this evolve the Destiny player experience?
Destiny 2 – Hotfix 1.0.5Following today’s maintenance, we deployed Destiny 2 Hotfix 1.0.5. This hotfix addressed several issues, including an issue which resulted in the erroneous removal of Raid Keys from players' inventories.For information on upcoming maintenance and game updates, players should watch our Destiny Server and Update Status page. Players may also follow @BungieHelp on Twitter, or monitor our support feed on help.bungie.net for maintenance announcements, when they are available.Trials of the NineAs a follow-up to reported incidents of emote glitching in the Crucible, we are investigating a fix that we plan to deploy during the first week of November. In the meantime, the next two instances of Trials of the Nine will be postponed. Please stay tuned for updates. We will provide more information as it becomes available. At this time the next instance of Trials of the Nine is forecasted to resume on November 3, 2017.Day 1 PC Known Issues ListListed below are issues that Bungie is aware of that exist in Destiny 2 on PC.
- SLI, HDR, and VSYNC: Players may experience some rare issues when enabling SLI, HDR, or disabling VSYNC in some non-native resolutions. For the best experience, players are encouraged to use these features while running at their display’s maximum available resolution.
- Saxophone Errors when Launching: Players may erroneously encounter Saxophone errors when launching the Destiny 2 application directly from the .exe file. Players who encounter this issue must close the application and relaunch through Blizzard’s Battle.net app.
- Idling to Title Screen: In some activities, players who are returned to the title screen due to idling may be unable to log back in. Players who encounter this issue must close and relaunch the Destiny 2 application.
- Login after Disconnects: A generic error code may appear to players who lose internet connection, which may block an affected player from logging back in even after reconnecting. Players who believe they are encountering this issue should close the Destiny 2 application and relaunch.
- Buffalo Errors on multiple PCs: Players may encounter Buffalo errors when logging in to Destiny 2 on multiple PCs at the same time. To prevent this issue, players must ensure that they are logged out of Destiny 2 on any PC that they do not currently intend to play on.
- Cursor in Tri-Monitor Configurations: Changing resolution between 5760x1080, 4080x768, and 3072x768 may trap the mouse cursor in the right-most monitor. Players who encounter this issue should ALT+TAB out of the Destiny 2 application, then back. Players may also toggle Windowed Mode by pressing ALT+ENTER.
- Tri-Monitor Depth of Field: DOF effects may be overly aggressive on some tri-monitor configurations. Players who encounter issues with DOF can disable this feature in the Graphics Settings.
- Windows 10 Game Bar: The Windows 10 game bar may not work in Fullscreen Mode. Affected players who wish to use this feature should use Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen Mode.
- NumPad Binding: Players are not able to bind controls to most NumPad keys.
- Screen Bounds on AZERTY Keyboards: Players may receive an incorrect key prompt when adjusting screen bounds on an AZERTY keyboard.
- IME in Fullscreen: Players who are running Input Method Editors may encounter a black screen or delay when inputting characters in Fullscreen Mode. For the best experience, these players are encouraged to play in Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen Modes.
- Closing Application: When closing Destiny 2 on PC, players must close the application via mouse input. Controllers cannot select the in-game button to close the Destiny 2 application.
- Corporate and University Networks: Some players may be unable to play Destiny 2 on corporate or university networks. Players who encounter this issue must contact their IT department, to meet the connectivity standards outlined in our Network Troubleshooting Guide.For the best experience, it is recommended that players update their drivers to their most recent versions, and accept any Windows updates that have yet to be applied before accessing the Destiny 2 on PC.Additionally, as an initial troubleshooting step when encountering an issue, players should close and relaunch the Destiny 2 client and Blizzard application. For players who continue to encounter issues, it is recommended that players delete their existing CVARS.xml file.This file can be found in:\Users\USER_NAME\Appdata\Roaming\Bungie\DestinyPC\prefs\Note that when relaunched, the Destiny 2 application will generate a fresh CVARS.xml file.Players who encounter issues other than what is listed below should report them to the PC Support forum.PC System Requirements and LaunchLast week, we announced the final System Requirements for Destiny 2 on PC. Moving forward, these requirements will be listed in this Help Article, for players’ reference.Regarding PC launch, players should refer to the following graphic for when Destiny 2 will be available in their area. Players whose regions are not listed below should click here for their local time.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.