JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Pomoc

Pomóż nam pomóc sobie.
Edytowany przez użytkownika SirWinnipeck: 9/22/2026 5:11:42 AM
2

Trials Armor Glow Bug? HELP PLEASE

hey guys so I played trials this week with the Lighthouse Passage and got the 7 Wins with a 3x win streak on it and claimed the reward. then without resetting the card I played more for 5x win streak for the yellow armor glow but the registered ticket win streak still says 3x and I didnt get the glow? is this a bug or should I have reseted the card for the 5x wins streak? [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#Help

Język wpisów:

 

Bądź w porządku dla innych. Poświęć chwilę na przejrzenie naszego Kodeksu Postępowania, zanim zamieścisz swój post. Anuluj Edytuj Stwórz drużynę ogniową Posty

Nie możesz zobaczyć tej zawartości.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon