JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Dyskutuj o wszystkim, co dotyczy Destiny 2.
9/21/2026 5:31:06 PM
3

Oops, all exotics. I want this insanity

I want an ‘oops all exotics’ game mode of some kind, where you step in to the mode and you are immediately equipped with a random set of exotics with an exotic in every slot. Maybe this could be a ‘of the nine’ weird game mode in PVP or PVE. Only thing you can control is your subclass. You have a minute at the start of the game to sort it out, then you are yeeted into absolute chaos. Can you build for it? No. That’s the point. You end up with some random stuff you have to figure out quick. Maybe it puts you at a massive disadvantage. Maybe it’s godlike. Who cares. It’ll be fun. Maybe you could do it as a time trial option for dungeons. Oops, all exotics, dungeon time trial mode. Maybe there’s a raid mode. The chaos is balanced by hordes, absolute hordes of mobs. This is dumb. This is overpowered. I know. But I want it.

Język wpisów:

 

Bądź w porządku dla innych. Poświęć chwilę na przejrzenie naszego Kodeksu Postępowania, zanim zamieścisz swój post. Anuluj Edytuj Stwórz drużynę ogniową Posty

Nie możesz zobaczyć tej zawartości.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon