JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gaming

Edytowany przez użytkownika Psychic Donuts: 2/4/2016 3:57:20 AM
3

Does Fallout 4 have an ending? *spoilers are in drop-down*

I finally got to the end, or so I thought, after weeks of a break from it played other games (mgs, Division beta, forza etc) and I don't seem to have a real ending. I got [spoiler]to the Institute and leaned who the father was, blah blah blah. I did the mission he sort of forced on me with bringing back that one synth with that courser dude. When I got back he just sort of gave me other missions like I had, first, joined the institute and, second, like I all the point of getting to the institute was to just give you more faction missions.[/spoiler] My question: do I need to play more to find some type of ending or are there only endings within each of the factions but no main ending?

Język wpisów:

 

Bądź w porządku dla innych. Poświęć chwilę na przejrzenie naszego Kodeksu Postępowania, zanim zamieścisz swój post. Anuluj Edytuj Stwórz drużynę ogniową Posty

Nie możesz zobaczyć tej zawartości.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon