JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Pomoc

Pomóż nam pomóc sobie.
Edytowany przez użytkownika Siffow: 4/20/2015 3:59:14 PM
13

Account Doesnt Let me LOGIN to DESTINY>>>IMMEDIATE HELP REQUIRED

To start off thank you for viewing my issue, I have changed my Gamertag over XboxLive a couple days ago, however when i changed my XboxLive Gamertag was changed i started receiving massive "Error Code Vulture's". I can get into party chat, access everything on my Xbox except actually playing destiny. Here is what happens I begin by selecting "A" to load to the player screen, after selecting character I load "Orbit" this is where I hit orbit maybe 1-2 seconds before i AM IMMEDIATELY RETURNED to the Main Menu of destiny. i retain connectivity to party Chat and all other internet Service Applications. If ANYONE has any ideas to why the LOGON servers would corrupt my Destiny Profile or how i could get in touch with a BUNGIE Helpdesk/EMPLOYEE. it it frustrating they have no Help desk or way to contact them....even NO EMAIL contact

Język wpisów:

 

Bądź w porządku dla innych. Poświęć chwilę na przejrzenie naszego Kodeksu Postępowania, zanim zamieścisz swój post. Anuluj Edytuj Stwórz drużynę ogniową Posty

Nie możesz zobaczyć tej zawartości.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon