Destiny 2 Update 2.2.2Next week, Destiny 2 Update 2.2.2 will become available, and all players will need to download and install this update once it is live.To see this release’s deployment timeline when it becomes available, players should follow @BungieHelp on Twitter or monitor our support feed on help.bungie.net.
Destiny 2 Update 2.2.2 Resolved Issues PreviewWith the upcoming launch of Destiny 2 Update 2.2.2, we’d like to take the opportunity to follow up on the resolution of a sampling of player-impacting issues that have emerged recently in Destiny 2.
- Invitation of the Nine: Update 2.2.2 resolves an issue called out last week where “The Tower” pursuit from Xûr could not be completed.
- Verdant Light: Update 2.2.2 changes the “Verdant Light: Competitive” Triumph from the Revelry to require only 20 orbs, and it will unlock retroactively for players who have already met this new requirement. This will also complete the “Party Harder” Triumph for players who met all other requirements during the Revelry, awarding the Virescent emblem.
- Jubilant Engrams: In the week following Update 2.2.2, players who were erroneously awarded duplicate items from the Revelry’s Jubilant Engram will receive an in-game message informing them how this issue will be resolved for their account.
- Arc Week Emotes: In the week following Update 2.2.2, players who erroneously received the incorrect Arc emote during their Eververse purchase will receive an in-game message informing them how this issue will be resolved for their account.
For a complete list of resolved issue once 2.2.2 is out in the wild, players should keep an eye on our Updates page.
Seasons FleetingNext Tuesday at the weekly reset, the Revelry will come to an end. At that time, unearned and unclaimed Revelry Triumphs will become hidden. Players will no longer be eligible to earn progress toward Revelry pursuits. The “Verdant Light: Competitive” Triumph will still be visible and completable if players generated the 20 necessary orbs to complete it after the update.Additionally, Arbalest will no longer be eligible for purchase from Eva Levante, and will be available only as a reward drop from loot sources.While Arbalest is intended to be available to all players following the conclusion of the Revelry, we have become aware of an issue where players who do not own the Forsaken Annual Pass cannot reclaim Arbalest from their Exotic collection, and Arbalest will not be available to these players as a loot drop.We are investigating this issue and are working to make Arbalest available to all players in a future update.
Destiny 2 Known IssuesFeatured below are a list of recently emerged issues we are tracking in Destiny 2.
- "Reaping with the Basics" Bounty: We're investigating an issue where this Prime Weekly Bounty is not counting kills with Bows.
- Huginn Skull and Postmaster: We're investigating an issue where Tinctures of Queensfoil are not recovering to the postmaster when purchased from the Huginn Skull in the Dreaming City while players have a full Consumables inventory.For the full list of known issues, players should visit our Destiny 2 Vital Information and Known Issues page.