Josh: Hey everyone! There are a few common questions bouncing around after the stream. Allow me to clear these things up for you here and now.
1. Your Legendary Marks hold much value once again! The following vendors will have weekly rotating perks on Armor and Weapons:
- Vanguard Class Vendors (Ikora, Cayde, Zavala)
- Vanguard Quartermaster
- Lord Shaxx
- Crucible Quartermaster (Shaxx-bot)
- Dead Orbit
- Future War Cult
- New Monarchy
Other vendors that already had a weekly refresh will continue this functionality:
2. A new quest will be available to get Necrochasm into your hands.3. Every Primary from every Raid has a new Exotic Adept version that has been blessed with an elemental damage type. I expect them to be quite handy for burns of the matching type.
- Minor Note: King’s Fall Weapons and Armor from Normal Difficulty will not be available through the 390 Light Raid Reprisal. Non-Harrowed rewards will continue to be available through their original sources.
4. Every Primary from every Raid also has its returning Legendary version that will NOT have an elemental damage type applied. You can earn these weapons from the regular 390 Raid on a Weekly Basis.5. Yes, that black and gold Suros ornament is indeed rad as hell.
Love you all!-Hamrick
Preparation for Destiny Update 2.6.0On March 28, the Weekly Heroic Strike and Weekly Nightfall Playlists will be unavailable from 2:00 AM Pacific (9:00 UTC) through the release of Destiny Update 2.6.0 at 10:00 AM Pacific. If a player were to complete an activity in either of these playlists prior to accepting Update 2.6.0, they would not be able to earn new rewards from the Updated Age of Triumph Ritual Playlists. This includes Blue Flames and Radiant Light from the Nightfall playlist, and one Treasure of Ages from the Weekly Heroic Strike playlist.Attempting to launch either of these activities will result in Error Code Honeydew during this time period. We will have additional reminders from @BungieHelp on Twitter, and additional messaging through Destiny.PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to restrict access to the Weekly Crucible Playlist during this time period. If a player completed a match on March 28 between 2:00 AM Pacific and the release of Destiny Update 2.6.0 at 10:00 AM Pacific, they will not earn the new Treasure of Ages reward from this activity until the following weekly reset.The Mountaintop Crucible Quest to be retired with the Age of TriumphWith the release of the Age of Triumph, The Mountaintop Crucible Questline will be retired and may no longer be completed in full. Players may complete any Quest steps that are actively held by Characters after the release of Age of Triumph but will not progress to any further steps.For example, if a player were to complete the Quest step Factions, they will no longer progress to the following Quest step, Trials Practice. Once this Questline has been retired, The Hothead Legendary Rocket Launcher will no longer be obtainable. Additionally, Weekly Crucible Bounties will no longer require completion of this Questline.2.6.0 Preview: Addressing Known IssuesThe following issues will be addressed with Destiny Update 2.6.0:
- Local Network Fireteam Issues
- SIVA Key Fragment Issues
- Skeleton Key IssuesIf you continue to experience any of these issues after Destiny Update 2.6.0, please report to the #Help forum. Destiny Player Support will be actively monitoring for reports of these issues to forward for investigation.
Cozmo: The Patch Notes for update 2.6.0 are locked, loaded, and ready to go. As always, we will post them along with the update on March 28 around 10:00 AM Pacific. Here is a little preview of a few changes you can expect to see next Tuesday.
- Updated Crucible Daily Bounties to be more inclusive, no longer requiring specific Subclasses or Fireteams
- Fixed an issue where a player on the surviving team could use Fireborn to cause the round to continue even when all enemies were dead
- Fixed an issue that allowed Supers to stay activated longer than intendedThat’s just a taste. The rest of the notes will appear on the blog, like they always do when you need something to pass the time while the download wheel turns.
Cozmo: Another member of our community has volunteered as tribute for the weekly ritual of the Bungie Bounty. Ms 5000Watts will be your target. Try to find her in Clash. If you find yourself on her opposing team, watch out. Her aim is true.
Bungie Bounty: Ms 5000WattsRegion: WashingtonWhen: 3 PM Pacific 3/25/2017Console: PS4Playlist: Clash
The rules are the same. Match into her game and win to claim your Emblem. It should arrive in your Emblem Collection later in the week. For more details check out our Bungie Bounty FAQ.
Cozmo: Every week, a monsoon of new movies from the community crashes onto our shores. We pick our favorites from the beach and share them with you in something we like to call Movie of the Week. And yes, we totally thought of the name ourselves.
Anyway, if you see your video below, you and anyone who helped you (within reason) will be rewarded with a shiny new Emblem. To get your chance to see your video in the spotlight, submit your work to the Creations page.And this week’s winning movies are...