Players can receive Destiny 2 emblems by winning Bungie community contests. Each contest includes specific rules that can be viewed below.
The Bungie Bounty is a community event in which Bungie will identify a target player that other players can compete against to earn an exclusive Emblem in Destiny 2.
- The announcement will designate the target player, usually a prominent community member or Bungie employee
- The announcement will also include the date, time, playlist and platform on which the target player will be participating in the Bungie Bounty event
- Players that compete and win in the Bungie Bounty may earn a unique emblem in Destiny 2 which is exclusive to the Bungie Bounty event
Winning the Bungie Bounty
To win the Bungie Bounty emblem, players must meet one of the following win conditions during the time detailed in the Bungie Bounty announcement:
- Win the match if placed into the team opposing the target player
- Win the match if placed into an open slot on the target player's team
Please Note: If the target player leaves the match, the players that meet one of the above win conditions will still qualify for the Emblem reward. Players in a Bungie Bounty match should complete the match, even if the target player disconnects or leaves the match.
Receiving the Emblem
Players that participated in the Bungie Bounty and met one of the above listed win conditions will receive the Bungie Bounty Emblem in Destiny 2.
- Emblems are distributed manually are expected to arrive within 15 days
- Qualifying players should follow @Bungie, @Cozmo23, and @Gibsonfilms on Twitter for updates on Emblem distribution
- Once the Emblem has been applied to the account of qualifying players, it will appear in the Emblem Collection located in Collections>Flair>General inside a player's Character Screen in Destiny 2
Please see below for additional information players may need to know about the Bungie Bounty event.
- Region and Platform Availability: The Bungie Bounty attempts to feature target players on different platforms and from different regions when available. Target players may decide to feature multiple platforms during their Bungie Bounty. For additional information, stay tuned to the News section on Bungie.net and @Bungie on Twitter.
- Matching Against Bungie Employees: Players may only qualify for the Bungie Bounty Emblem by meeting the win conditions in a match with the target player during the Bungie Bounty. Players that win matches that include a Bungie employee or a previous target player outside of an announced Bungie Bounty do not qualify for the Emblem.
Movie of the Week
As part of every “This Week at Bungie
” blog post, a selection of community created videos are featured. Players that wish to nominate their video for consideration as part of Bungie's "Movie of the Week" should follow these steps:
- Create a video featuring Destiny gameplay, commentary, or fan art
- Upload the video to YouTube
- Create a submission for the Community Creations page as outlined below
- All video submissions made on the Creations page will be eligible to receive the Movie of the Week emblem
Submitting a Creation
When submitting images to the Community Creations
page, players should keep the following in mind:
- All content submissions must include a direct link to the Creation for it to be approved and display properly on the Community Creations page.
- For images, a helpful tip to determine if a link leads directly to the intended submission is to look for a link that ends in the Creation's file type. For example: jpg, png, etc.
- Each submission must be manually approved before it will appear on the Community Creations page. As such, approval times may vary.
- Create the submission using any form of artistry
- Take a picture, create an image, or create a video of the submission
- Upload the image or video to an online hosting service
- Log in to Bungie.net using a linked PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Steam, or Stadia Account
- Visit the Community Creations page and click "Submit a Creation"
- Enter a url link that leads directly to image or video
- Include a Title and Description of the Creation
- Click "Submit" in the Community Creation form
Intellectual Property and Trademarks
Bungie strongly supports the efforts of our community to produce non-commercial content using video images, footage, music, sounds, dialogue, or other assets from our games, subject to a few conditions. These creations can be freely shared with other players in places like the Bungie.net Creations page. In the event that creators seek to profit from their work, they should see the guidelines in the Intellectual Property and Trademarks
Any artists who are featured in the Bungie Blog or @Bungie on social media via a retweet or share will be granted this emblem. Players can upload their artwork to our Creations page for a chance at being featured, too.
Keep an eye on our Bungie.net News section and @Bungie on social media to find out when the next Artist contest is available.
Players can show off their best dressed Guardians through Fashion Show contests. Any player who is featured in the Bungie Blog or @Bungie on social media via a retweet or share will be granted this emblem.
Keep an eye on our Bungie.net News section and @Bungie on social media to find out when the next Fashion Show is available.
Bungie Foundation or Charity Drive
Unique emblems can be obtained from the Bungie Foundation through charitable campaigns. Rules for each campaign are different, such as a specific donation amount, and will be given out once announced.
Keep an eye on our Bungie.net News section and @Bungie on social media to find out when the next campaign is available.
Missing Destiny 2 Emblems
Destiny 2 emblems can be earned either in-game or through external sources. Players who have earned, donated, or purchased Destiny 2 emblems but haven't yet received them after 15 days from when they were earned can send a ticket in for an investigation.
Before Sending in a Ticket
- Players should check their Spam/Junk email folder for any emails that include an emblem code.
- Players should check their Collections>Flair>General section for the emblem before sending in a ticket.