DB: We love to be challenged and attempting speed runs in Destiny is just one of many ways to improve our qualities. The week before Heroic Mode, we played the Raid several times a day and paid attention to how to coordinate each phase. It helped us train and improve the process, but none of us knew how much the Raid would change in the Heroic Mode.
DB: Our Fireteam consisted of two Warlocks (Skillprofi-1 and E_N_D_23), two Hunters (PreeeY and Volt230), and two Titans (TehCupido and ProxExotic).
DB: In the first encounter, the plan was to collect the charges as quickly as possible, without disturbing each other.In the second encounter, we split up so that the Warlocks do not act directly next to each other. That way, if one Warlock dies we could self-revive and help out in the middle or do one side alone. In the damage phase, we worked with Weapons of Light, Sleeper Simulant, and Shadowshot to deal maximum damage.In the third encounter, the Warlocks equipped Transversive Steps and the Hunters equipped Keen Scout to carry the engine parts quicker. One of us stayed at the machine and activated all mines so we weren't slowed down - but we were shocked when the Devil Walker appeared in our path.For phase 1 of Aksis, we equipped Dark-Drinker and split up again. One person took care of the enemies and the Captain and the other always took care of the turrets, because they were the biggest problem for us.For phase 2, to deal maximum damage, we placed a bubble with Weapons of Light right in front of Aksis and hit him with Dark-Drinker. We needed two damage phases to get him into final stand, then we hit him with everything we got as hard as possible to defeat him.
DB: When we read the tweet from DeeJ "Time to get on the bus" we were totally excited and hoped that we were World First. When we saw the congratulations from Bungie, we were totally happy and speechless at the same time. For Volt230, it was a very special pleasure, because it was also his birthday.
DB: We want to thank Bungie for the nice time in the Raids and all the challenges they have put us through. We are already looking forward to the rest of the year and future events.
Yours sincerely,Die Busfahrer
Destiny Update 2.4.1 Known IssuesThe following issues have been confirmed since the release of Update 2.4.1:
- Sparrow Horns are not currently available through the Vehicle Collection in the Tower. Horns held at the release of Update 2.4.1 will appear within this collection upon the return of Festival of the Lost.
- Players are unable to acquire the Dragonsbane or Hoodoom Ornaments for Bad Juju through Radiant Treasure Boxes. These Ornaments will become available upon the return of Festival of the Lost.
- The Emblem “Shield of the City” displays the wrong color background within the Roster menu.We are also investigating issues impacting the stability of Bungie.net and the Destiny Companion App. Some features, such as Character Stats or Social Space Vendors, may be intermittently unavailable until these issues are resolved. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for additional information and updates.Destiny: Rise of Iron Resolved IssuesThe following issues introduced with Destiny: Rise of Iron have been resolved with Destiny Update 2.4.1:
- Players should now be able to reclaim Trials of Osiris and Iron Banner Emblems through the Emblem Collection in the Tower.
- Players may now progress the “Take a Strike” node within the Rise of Iron Record Book by playing SIVA Crisis Heroic Strikes.
- We have resolved an issue impacting the Hunter Exotic Fr0st-EE5, where the Exotic perk “Rapid Cooldown” was not functioning properly.
- Players may once again charge Agonarch Runes on the Dreadnaught.
Cozmo: Welcome friends. You have stumbled upon a weekly tradition where we screen films created by our community. Any of the creations featured below will be rewarded for the efforts of their creators. Anyone who helped work on these movies will receive this fancy Emblem. If you are interested in having one of your creations featured, the best place to submit your movies is the Creations page. If you are a winner, make sure you put the player names of who helped make the video in the description.
Let’s start with something classy.