JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/19/2013 5:12:35 PM

I've just spent 5 hours at a philosophy conference

At which Peter Vardy, a British theologian, spoke about religious arguments and philosophers like Kierkegaard and Hume. We also had a debate in which I and a lot of other students contributed, so it was a good day all in all. What about you, flood? Are you having a good day?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• To be honest, that sounds like hell. I would HATE that.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • But was it real or was it just theory?
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by SexyPiranha: 11/19/2013 6:56:30 PM
        Missed my physics class this morning. . .fffffff-blam!-
        Add more answer options

• Well, what did you learn!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I spent most of the day vomiting at work.
          Add more answer options

• I just wrote a 600 word argument for class that consisted purely of logical fallacies, it was a fun assignment. The Flood has taught me well.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • The other day I when to a 'future symposium conference'. There was a guy with an antenna sticking out of his head that turned colours into piano notes. But today I just done a shit load of class work.
            Add more answer options

• Considering I landed myself a temporary job for a wee bit, not that bad. Could always use some extra money over the course of the winter.
            Add more answer options

• A decent one. I'm crunching some Florida Virtual School today. I'm doing the final exam for Forensic Science and a little U.S. government, as well.
            Add more answer options

• After going through all the code for my Networking Project, I discovered the element that was creating visible lag on the screen and fixed it by changing a line of code. Now I can flip through cards in my hand, and when I click on one, I can drag it across the screen. Next step is to get it so I can drop it off inside of a rectangle. FEELS GOOD.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Well, I woke up 3 hours ago and so far have spent two of them writing out an essay plan -.- I also finally have my NAT type open for my xbox which should make gaming later less... laggy and rage inducing... I just have to do another 40 minutes of stuff before I can finally play ._.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Just looked him up, sounds like a cool guy! I have a sort of half day in college today, so equal parts gaming and learning are happening.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I just moved up a set in English so spent an hour reading About a Boy.
                  Add more answer options

• I was at school for a total of 30 minutes today.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.