JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Bungie store reset password issue
7/21/2021 2:36:42 PM
And on that page, you filled out the information and pressed "Reset My Password?" Are you using the EU site?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by OLD_MAN_WITH_GUN: 7/22/2021 9:57:16 AM
    The system with the two stores is so broken. It took me over 24 hours and a lot of mail-conversation with the customer-support to get that reset-email for the eu-store. And then, the reset-link led me to the us-store. The us-store directly send me to the eu-store which killed the refferer from the reset-link. So the reset-link didn't worked in the eu-store. It took me a time to figure out, that the reset-link don't have the [b]eu.[/b] infront to call the eu-store directly. After manually adding this eu. infront of that reset-link, I was able to reset my password. But now, I am not able to link my bungie.net profile with my eu.bungie-store account (I think, it's another eu-store failiure). After trying to link them, my bungie-net profile now tell my it is linked with the eu-store, but the store-account only tells me that there is a problem linking my bungie.net profile with my store-account. Now I'm not able to get my hard ownd rewards anymore. Nice job. Btw. even the FAQ link inside the contact form at the eu-store leads you to the us-store, which directly redirect you back to the eu-store where the link don't work and you land at the start-page of the shop instead the faq page.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• yes to both I am on the EU site (where the link takes me) and I am filling out the information requested including the captcha

Posting in language:

• Thanks for the update. How many hours ago did you fill out the info. and press the button?

Posting in language:

• last night initially - but multiple times today - including 2o minutes or so ago

Posting in language:

• Alright, thanks. I'll inform the store team to see what's going on.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon