JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Bungie store reset password issue
7/21/2021 2:34:00 PM
You're using the EU site?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hey dude. Same issue here. It directs all eu players to the eu webstore now. I filled out the reset form when the new webstore went live. I also filled out the reset form multiple times since yesterday's update when help team said it had been updated. No emails. It is 100% the correct email, i even had an email yesterday saying an item was on the way from the store that id ordered months ago. Please please please help us out. Ive had a us bungie store account for 5 years and an eu one for 2 years now.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm using the NA site and same problem, no email has been received to reset password

Posting in language:

• Yeah that’s were the link takes me to. Definitely says eu.bungiestore

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon