JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Epicperon: 6/13/2019 12:16:01 AM
Epicperon
Epicperon

We all need A-10 Warthogs in our lives 7/17/2019 1:40:52 AM

Borderlands being free this month is actually reviving my friends list

A few people that haven't been online in years are now back playing Borderlands. Is it really [b][i]that[/i][/b] good? It's just a looter shooter...
English
#Gaming #Offtopic

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by TreeMan_X: 6/30/2019 4:10:33 PM
    I actually despise borderlands 2. Way too many bullet sponges, the game is not balanced for solo play, and it's down right just boring to play. The gameplay doesn't feel satisfying at all, very clunky and every gun is a marshmallow shooter. The dialouge and humor is middle school level. I finished the game and played 2 of the DLC's, couldn't force myself to keep playing anymore.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Red: 6/15/2019 2:14:42 PM
    I've put in over 2000 hrs since its release back on the ps3, numerous characters with different builds, and just managed to get to op10 on 2 of my characters, the only characters i don't like using are zero and psycho, find myself logging in just to help others level up and dupe weapons nowadays. Friends list is full of people playing, but saying that, it always has been over the last 6 years...... sign of an awesome game, community is super friendly and helpful and never short of people either willing to help grind out op lvls, drop items, or farm raid bosses. Borderlands 3 will be awesome, got the super deluxe preordered, and can't wait to start all over again with new characters, categorically the best looter shooter I've ever played.

Posting in language:

• New free dlc out there for bl2. It supposedly is a lead-in to bl3.

Posting in language:

• It's kinda weird, I never liked BL2 back when it was released on consoles. The controls were clunky and the shooting was subpar. But I DLed the Handsome Collection and to be fair it plays a lot better, I am actualy enjoying playing it. It still isn't great IMO but yeah, as a free game it is not so bad as I remember.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • The beginning is terribly boring imo, but gets better as you go through it.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Edited by DemonicChronic: 6/13/2019 1:17:21 AM
        Both 1 and 2 seem to start out slow, but they pick up once you get further into the campaign and start finding rarer weapons. At this point, after reaching OP level 8 and having all legendary and pearl weapons, starting a new game would probably feel really slow for me as well.

Posting in language:

• It’s pretty fun. I actually just beat the new DLC. Was a lot better than I was expecting, honestly. And omigosh, Cleaner is amazing. That’s a gun, for those unaware. Oh, also; ANARCHY! FOREVAAAAAAAH!

Posting in language:

5 Replies
        • I got it and tried it last week (Borderlands 2) and couldn’t get into it. Don’t know what it is but I just find it boring. I realise saying this will probably piss a lot of people off but it just feels like a less polished version of Destiny to me.

Posting in language:

10 Replies
          • The story is amazing. I've played it like 10 times. The gunplay in Borderlands 2 isn't that great, but the fun comes from the different classes and skills.

Posting in language:

• Feels a lot like fallout 4 to me. I find it boring

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon