[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46596]This week at Bungie, we've got details on the next update to Destiny 2.[/url]
• Iron Banner reward structure
• Legendary Armor Masterworks
• Raid Reward Renewal - Raid perks, reward restructure, Exotic Raid Ghost
• Patch Note Preview
• Consumable Shaders - Discussion and plans
• Upcoming maintenance times for Update 1.1.2
Take a read, and give us your feedback!
Have some clarification and answers to questions asked overnight:[/b]
[quote]1. When applying the Masterwork upgrade to a Legendary, the stat package is rolled randomly.
2. All Raid Masterworks must be earned from raid drops and can’t be obtained from Engrams or vendors in the Tower.
3. Equipping a Raid Armor Mod will fully replace any mod that is currently equipped to the armor piece. While Raid Mods can be equipped at any time using a Raid Token, alternate mod consumables are lost in this process.[/quote]
Hey keep up the work guys,
For those who are hating don't remember d1 it was the same first year it took a few years to perfect what they mastered in d1. I believe this game is and will be just as good if not better than D1. Things take time there not just made over night. If your complaining about the game and what should be done I'm sure there's a link somewhere around here for you to apply and help out.
Keep it up bungie, looking forward to the future of d2