This Week At Bungie – 2/18/2021
We're not supposed to be here... pic.twitter.com/QN5nb9F0lj— Destiny 2 (@DestinyTheGame) February 16, 2021
PSR IS HAUNTED (IN SPACE)
PRESAGE PINNACLEWe are currently investigating an issue causing the Pinnacle reward for Presage to drop as a Powerful reward instead. This issue will be resolved in a future update.
HELP CENTER MIGRATIONEarlier today, February 18, all content guides, error code articles, troubleshooting pages, and other Help Center content previously hosted on Bungie.net was migrated to a new service. The help center URL is still help.bungie.net and old links to existing help articles should continue to work and will redirect to the new Help Center’s URLs.This new version of the Help Center has some player-facing navigational and visual upgrades but will otherwise contain the same support content in all of our currently supported languages on Bungie.net. This migration will not affect the #Help Forum.Migrating a Help Center is a complex task and we thank all of the teams that have helped us, especially the Bungie.net and Localization teams. If you notice any broken links, untranslated sections (excluding Contact Forms), or other oddities or issues while using the new Help Center site, please report them to our #Companion Forum.
MISLABELLED EXOTIC ORNAMENTSLast week, the following Exotic ornaments were removed from the Eververse store due to an issue causing them to display the incorrect Exotic armor piece that they apply to:
- The Titan Fourteenth Anamnesis ornament for the Helm of Saint-14.
- The Warlock Caduceus ornament for Ophidian Aspect.
- The Hunter Mantle of Remembrance ornament for Shinobu’s Vow.
We are currently working on providing Silver refunds to players who purchased these ornaments in Season of the Chosen and were affected by the issue. We will provide more information when it becomes available.
BRIGHT DUST CHALLENGE REWARDSWe are currently investigating an issue resulting in some players to not receive their Bright Dust rewards from completing the Weekly Challenges for Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard. Players affected by this issue will be granted the Bright Dust they should have earned in a future update.
KNOWN ISSUESWhile we continue investigating various known issues, here is a list of the latest issues that were reported to us in our #Help Forum:
- Several new items are missing Lore tabs.
- Players may experience crashes in the Jetsam of Saturn, Archer’s Line, and EDZ Outskirts.
- The Chosen Destruction Focused Umbral Engrams cannot be used to focus Umbral Engrams once completed.
- The Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle mod behaves inconsistently with certain scout rifles.
- Player benefiting modifiers in the Battlegrounds playlist are not granting correct bonuses.
- Ticuu's Divination catalyst quest does not progress with explosion kills from the weapon.
- There is no indication of the weekly challenge available at the H.E.L.M.
- Players may receive an Online Privileges pop-up if they attempt to load into Battleground: Hailstone with a fireteam member who has not yet completed the Beyond Light introductory mission.
- Players are only able to reset their Valor and Infamy ranks a limited number of times.
- The Good Company gilded Triumph may not count progress if players are killed.
- The door in the Hollowed Lair strike sometimes doesn’t open, resulting in players having to abort the strike.
Void Yeet and Greet
Finished "Void Team" commission!— calebcreates (@calebwilkie) February 10, 2021
Really enjoyed this one and like how it turned out. Tried a few slight tweaks to the usual line and coloring techniques. And the titan looks a little anime, which is fun.
Hope you all enjoy as well!
🌌#DestinyArt #Destiny2Art pic.twitter.com/HEJwsomEGI