JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Spherik_Online: 11/11/2019 11:53:43 PM
0

♤ Lightborne - 4 - Sparrow Chase

Icarus sets down on the frozen Vex planetoid of Nessus near the wreckage of Exodus Black. "If I'm correct, Indigo should already be here.." He takes a moment to scan the area with his goggles. Every enemy within eyesight is marked with an X and data stats flying across the left side of the HUD. Almost completely Fallen with some animals and local fauna mixed in. "Hmm.. no sign of her yet." "Let me know if see shows up, Ick." A female voice sneakily whispers behind him. He doesn't flinch a muscle. "It's not polite to sneak up on friends, Indie." Icarus doesn't turn to face her. "It's not polite to do a lot of things, but here we are, right?" She makes her way to the front of him, standing nearly an inch away from him. "Right?" She asks again, softer. "Right." He says, walking past her down towards Fsilsafe and a band of Fallen. One of the Vandals notices him and takes aim. Icarus turns back toward Indigo. "I need your help recovering a key. I think Failsafe can help us, but she's still upset with me from the last time I was here." He pauses briefly, whips up a hand cannon from his hip and fires a single bullet off. The round pierces the Vandals skull and explodes, leaving the rest of the Fallen confused as they scatter to safety. "Do you think you could talk to her for me?" She smirks, "What do I get out of it?" She pulls out her ghost, a beautifully crafted shell that glistens in the light blinks to life. Indigo winks at her, and immediately, an equally beautiful sparrow materializes beside her. "Whatever we find along the way." He reaches out his hand face down and materializes a broomstick. Indigo laughs, "You're gonna race me on [i]that?[/i]" "No," he says, walking away from her. "I'm going to win on this." He mantles the broom and takes off leaving nothing but wind behind him. Indigo jumps on her sparrow, "Son of a.." as she speeds off after him.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon