JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are actively investigating issues that prevent users from seeing Destiny 2 characters and game progress on the Destiny Companion on Bungie.net or the Mobile App. Until resolved, users may be unable to login on Bungie.net or the Destiny Companion Mobile App. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
2/25/2016 5:00:07 PM

Following Saladin

I've always pondered the thought: [b][i]"What the hell does Lord Saladin do while he's away?"[/i][/b] Like, where do you have to go, man? You can't even leave the top part of the Tower without dying. [i][b]So I followed his shiny golden ass.[/b][/i] It was easy enough to stow away on his ship. I'm a [b]Hunter.[/b] So, basically a cat. A cat with guns, and sweet [b](Y1)[/b] cloaks. I opened a crate of ammo in the back to snuggle up in. Only...[b][i]it wasn't ammo inside.[/i][/b] It was [b][i]labeled[/i][/b] as an ammo crate, but that's not what I found within this box. Shaders, oh, OH [b]THE SHADERS.[/b] Yesternight was lightly grazing my posterior. Burnt marshmallow was wedging itself into [b][i]questionable territory.[/i][/b] [b]Lion Dancer[/b] was making me be a better person just by looking at it. There was no time to gawk, however. The ship was already beginning its descent. Once I felt the [b]comforting vibration[/b] of the ship cease, and heard Saladin leave, I slithered out as well. We appeared to be on a [b]lush, green planet.[/b] Mountains were abundant, and there were many craters from battles long ago. I also noticed an abandoned space pod off in the distance, with a large [b]C[/b] on it. I noticed something... [b][i]odd[/i][/b]..about Saladin. He was wearing boots I'd not seen before, and appeared to be making [b][i]tight[/i][/b] turns. [i]Suspiciously[/i] tight... He took a seat in a beautiful, throne-like chair in what I assume was his living room. A [b]beautiful, red[/b] machine gun hung over his fireplace. It had a [b]familiar[/b] look to it. Before I could further scrutinize it, a woman made her way to the center of the room. I couldn't see the front of her face, but she appeared to have a [b][i]remarkably[/i][/b] slender, fit body. Blue skin, so definitely an awoken. She was wearing a golden robe with a hood shrouding any features I might be able to make out. And then, [b][i]THEN[/i][/b] I heard it. [b][i]"I see you've came back, I almost got bored..."[/i][/b] In-to-the-ope, nope. [b]nope.[/b] [b][u]NOPE. [/u][/b] With the speed of a laggy Stormcaller, I fled. My feet carried me like an eager Twitch streamer. I made my way out of Saladin's garage, almost slamming my head into his [b]sporty, orange ship.[/b] Transmat. [b]TRANSMAT.[/b] DAMNIT GHOST, [b][i]TRANSMAT.[/i][/b] I disintegrated and reappeared in a losing Crucible match. I immediately received a face full of Conspiracy Theory D, followed by a teabag to rival the Gods. Before he even finished dipping on me, a message appeared before me. "[i]lol gg scrub[/i]". This was home. It wasn't much...[b][i]but it was home.[/i][/b]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Ghostfire 239: 2/26/2016 4:41:07 AM
    Lord Saladhead erm I mean Lord Saladin was at a Titan meeting at one point or another. (Flashback) *Lord Saladin walks on to the stage* Lord Saladin: Hello my Brothers and Sisters!! I am honored to be here with you for this important meeting! Titans: Hello my brother! Lord Saladin: Now then let’s get this meeting on the road so we can get to the REAL reason we’re all here! *Points at the cookie trays* *The crowd begins cheering* Lord Saladin: I assume you are all aware of the nerfs to our precious Sunbreaker? *The crowd stops cheering and begins to yell in anger* Lord Shaxx: *Shaking head in disappointment* They nerfed it and sent it home crying!! Lord Saladin: *Brings out a cookie box and shakes it* Calm do my friends! We must remain civil, if we want to get anything done!! *The crowds begins to calm down* Lord Saladin: This meeting is meant to help each other through this struggle that we all face by sharing our experiences and for us all to help in soothing the pain. *A Titan raises their hand* Yes, you with the rhino helmet. Share your story brother! *Rhino come on to the stage* Lord Saladin: Hello my brother! What’s your name? Rhino: My name is Rhino, nice to meet you. Lord Saladin: So what’s your story Rhino? What is it that you want to share with us? What happened that hurt you so badly that you feel like it needs to be heard? Rhino: Well it all happened last week during a game of rumble. I had been dealing with all the shit that the Hunters and Warlocks were throwing at me for a good while. I finally got my super and I was ready to go to town on these punks! I pulled out my hammer and Then… Lord Saladin: Then what? Rhino: Then I…I…I Got sniped! Crowd of Titans: *Gasp* Random Titan: That is awful! Rhino: And worst of all…It was from a level 8 Hunter!!! *Cries* Random Titan: How horrific! Lord Saladin: It’s okay my brother! We’re here for you! Here have a cookie! Rhino: Thank you Lord Saladin *Walks off the stage* Lord Saladin: Who will share their story next? Yes, you the one with the blue chest piece that make you look like a hippo! Come right up! *The Titan walks on to the stage* Lord Saladin: What is you name dear brother? Paul: My name is Paul! Lord Saladin: So what’s your story Paul? What happened? Paul: Now before I start I just want to warn all of you! My story is not for those who are faint-hearted. So it all started back during the Ironbanner. I was a 316 so I felt confident and I was doing great. The team we were playing against were full of noobs. I finally got my super and let me tell you right now, that I was VERY excited to use it. And so I pop my Hammer of Sol and began to look for people to use it on. And you know what? I found a 290 Warlock just walking around like he didn’t have a care in the world! So I thought I had this fool in the bag. I threw my hammer right at him *Begins to hold back tears* Lord Saladin: Let it out my brother just let it all out. Breathe, breathe! Paul: *Take a deep breathe* I’m okay now. Lord Saladin: You’re okay? You sure you can keep going? Paul: Yeah I can keep going. Lord Saladin: That’s great! Brothers and sisters gives this brother a round of applause! *Crowd claps and cheers* Paul: Thank you brothers and sisters! Lord Saladin: So what happened when you threw the hammer? Paul:…When I….When I threw that hammer he…he just….walked on like nothing happened. *Gasps of horror from the crowd* Lord Shaxx: *Shaking in anger* This is NOT amazing! Paul: I kept throwing hammers at him but he just kept walking to me until he was right in front of me. Lord Saladin: And what did he do next? Paul: He just laughed, he didn’t even kill me and then T-bag me like what most people do! Him laughing in my face was him saying that I wasn’t worthy of being T-bagged!! Lord Saladin: And how did that make you feel my brother? Paul: *Holding back tears* It…it made me feel sad. It made me feel really sad…*Cries* Lord Saladin: *Hugs Paul* May that Warlock burn for his crimes!! We feel your pain my brother! *Crowd begins to go into a frenzy* Random Titan: *Stand on his chair and pulls out his Ghost* Look!!! It’s all over Ghost-tube!!! That Bastard Warlock posted it!!!! Random Titan: Arrgh I’m so mad right now!!!! I worked hard to get that Hammer!!! AND NOW IT'S BEEN...GrrrRRRAAAAAAH *Punches another Titan* *Crowed begins fighting* *One Titan punches Lord Shaxx* Lord Shaxx: *Cracks his knuckles* You want the Crucible? I AM THE CRUCIBLE!!! *Begins beat up several Titans* (With the Speaker) Speaker: *Notices the ground shaking* The Titans must be fighting each other...again. *Sighs* I've got to stop letting them have this community gathering or else there won't be any Titans left.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

16 Replies
    • Nerf fusion rifles!

Posting in language:

• Omg this fuxkin guy an his stories are hilarious lol 10/10

Posting in language:

• Lol the tight turns XD

Posting in language:

• Hunters are more like ferrets, imo.

Posting in language:

• Thank You!

Posting in language:

• Is Saladin gettin it on with Rahool?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • come* back

Posting in language:

• Has anyone else noticed Lord Saladin doesn't have a ghost? All other Guardian NPCs have ghosts floating by them but he is the exception.

Posting in language:

12 Replies
        • OP's mom tossed my Saladin the back of her van.

Posting in language:

• Edited by LeadEatter153: 2/26/2016 11:16:06 PM
          So Rahool has turned our Lord Saladhead. Now I know why he doesn't flinch when I threaten him with Space Magic.

Posting in language:

• So he had the Queen the whole time?! The plot thickens...

Posting in language:

5 Replies
          • Lol am i the only one who noticed him subtly making fun of timegated conted[quote]B[/quote]

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • [quote]I've always pondered the thought: [b][i]"What the hell does Lord Saladin do while he's away?"[/i][/b] Like, where do you have to go, man? You can't even leave the top part of the Tower without dying. [i][b]So I followed his shiny golden ass.[/b][/i] It was easy enough to stow away on his ship. I'm a [b]Hunter.[/b] So, basically a cat. A cat with guns, and sweet [b](Y1)[/b] cloaks. I opened a crate of ammo in the back to snuggle up in. Only...[b][i]it wasn't ammo inside.[/i][/b] It was [b][i]labeled[/i][/b] as an ammo crate, but that's not what I found within this box. Shaders, oh, OH [b]THE SHADERS.[/b] Yesternight was lightly grazing my posterior. Burnt marshmallow was wedging itself into [b][i]questionable territory.[/i][/b] [b]Lion Dancer[/b] was making me be a better person just by looking at it. There was no time to gawk, however. The ship was already beginning its descent. Once I felt the [b]comforting vibration[/b] of the ship cease, and heard Saladin leave, I slithered out as well. We appeared to be on a [b]lush, green planet.[/b] Mountains were abundant, and there were many craters from battles long ago. I also noticed an abandoned space pod off in the distance, with a large [b]C[/b] on it. I noticed something... [b][i]odd[/i][/b]..about Saladin. He was wearing boots I'd not seen before, and appeared to be making [b][i]tight[/i][/b] turns. [i]Suspiciously[/i] tight... He took a seat in a beautiful, throne-like chair in what I assume was his living room. A [b]beautiful, red[/b] machine gun hung over his fireplace. It had a [b]familiar[/b] look to it. Before I could further scrutinize it, a woman made her way to the center of the room. I couldn't see the front of her face, but she appeared to have a [b][i]remarkably[/i][/b] slender, fit body. Blue skin, so definitely an awoken. She was wearing a golden robe with a hood shrouding any features I might be able to make out. And then, [b][i]THEN[/i][/b] I heard it. [b][i]"I see you've came back, I almost got bored..."[/i][/b] In-to-the-ope, nope. [b]nope.[/b] [b][u]NOPE. [/u][/b] With the speed of a laggy Stormcaller, I fled. My feet carried me like an eager Twitch streamer. I made my way out of Saladin's garage, almost slamming my head into his [b]sporty, orange ship.[/b] Transmat. [b]TRANSMAT.[/b] DAMNIT GHOST, [b][i]TRANSMAT.[/i][/b] I disintegrated and reappeared in a losing Crucible match. I immediately received a face full of Conspiracy Theory D, followed by a teabag to rival the Gods. Before he even finished dipping on me, a message appeared before me. "[i]lol gg scrub[/i]". This was home. It wasn't much...[b][i]but it was home.[/i][/b][/quote]

Posting in language:

• [b]OH GAWD IT'S RAHOOL.[/b]

Posting in language:

• And this is what keeps me coming back to these boards. Ty

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• Why dbz in tags. I must of missed something

Posting in language:

What did you change from the one you posted before ._. I read that and this seems identical to it .-.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • Went ahead and muted you, no worries anymore. Go be desperate to make a pre teen laugh without me having to supper it. Also you have a stupid name. GG

Posting in language:

21 Replies
                • Edited by TitanMasterRace: 2/25/2016 8:00:34 PM
                  "With the speed of a laggy Stormcaller". Thanks Senpai. I needed to go through PTSD today. #TitanMasterRace

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • Did anybody guess the planet they were on?

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                    • Yes... good.

Posting in language:

• "Transmat!!!" Lol

Posting in language:

• [quote] I disintegrated and reappeared in a losing Crucible match. I immediately received a face full of Conspiracy Theory D, followed by a teabag to rival the Gods. Before he even finished dipping on me, a message appeared before me. "[i]lol gg scrub[/i]". This was home. It wasn't much...[b][i]but it was home.[/i][/b][/quote] Gg

Posting in language:

• I don't get a break...

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon