JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Assistenza

Aiutaci ad aiutarti.
9/23/2026 3:21:51 AM
1

Account merge

I have two accounts that I would like to merge together but I am unable to, I have accidentally linked my old account that has no access of being able to be touched with my Steam and Xbox and has caused a complete wipe of everything that I have done on Destiny 2. I would like to merge these two accounts so that I can get my progress back, and these accounts are HelrahnTTV#3785 and HelrahnTTV#2886
English
#Help

Lingua:

 

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

  • Progression is bound to the platform account and not the Bungie profile. By progression lost, do you mean you were playing up to recently or you're coming back after some time away? The Xbox account has 3 characters and around ~60 hours of progression but its dormant due to cross-save being active with PSN set as the active profile. The Steam and Epic are showing as never having any characters to begin with (0 minutes).

    Lingua:

     

    Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

    7 Risposte
    Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon