JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Reclutamento clan

Trova un clan o recluta nuovi membri.
Modificato da sho: 4/2/2018 10:05:57 PM
0
1
sho
sho

[PC] [PST/PDT] Looking for a casual, targeted for adults clan

[b]Hi, I'm new at Destiny2 world.[/b] I'm looking for a clan that's more casual than serious. Clan targeted for adults. [b]I'm mostly active after work around 9PM - midnight PST/PDT[/b] I'm not online every day so I hope that new place will have a little bit flexible, "real life is also important" rules. Destiny 2 isn't the only one game I'm playing. My favourites top are also Arma3, RainbowSix Siege, Overwatch, PubG and Xplane11/FlightX. I'm looking for a friendly place offering fun, team play and co-op. Place more focused on gameplay than talking "shit" on discord/teamspeak. Thank you, sho

Lingua:

 

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon