JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Recrutement des clans

À la recherche de clans, ou de nouveaux membres pour le vôtre.
9/28/2026 8:23:46 PM
0

Looking for ACTIVE endgame players!

Looking for players from the day one and speed clear guys to people just getting into endgame but willing to put in the time and learn! I have some spots I want filled and I enjoy this game and need more active guardians that wanna be part of stuff. Discord is available to all and we are always posting in it to host raids and other stuff. So consider joining and let’s run stuff and build chemistry. Please no egos and let’s have fun! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=420090
English
#Clans

Langue du message :

 

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon