[BNG] Dawning & Season of Dawn Top Issues and Vital Info – Updated Jan 16.
[b]This is not a complete list of all known issues, but a targeted list of specific issues.[/b][/quote]
[i]Last Updated: January 16, 2020[/i]
[quote]• [url=/en/Help/Article/48179]Season of Dawn Top Issues and Vital Information[/url]
• [url=/en/Help/Article/48484]Triumphs and Achievements Vital Information and Known Issues[/url]
• [url=/en/Help/Article/46684]PC Known Issues[/url]
• [b]Season Passes[/b] will be applied to the first account that signs in. If you plan to Cross Save but will use another character set, it's recommended to set up Cross Save before logging in. For more information, [url=/CrossSave]click here[/url].
• [b]Mods[/b] only found on gear won’t be unlocked on accounts until they are reacquired.
• When [b]inspecting a Cross Saved player's friends list[/b], players may see another player’s username from a different platform.
• [b]Universal Ornaments[/b] will only appear on certain Legendary armor pieces called Armor 2.0. These armor pieces will show an Energy cost on them. [/quote]
• Players must have [b]linked an Obelisk to the Sundial[/b] to receive rewards at the end of the activity.
• [b]Seasonal consumables[/b] will be deleted when the Season of Dawn ends.
[b]TOP ISSUES BEING INVESTIGATED[/b]
• Some players see a [b]blue new quest icon where Tess tries to give them a Solstice of Heroes gift[/b]
• Players who used Bright Dust to buy the [b]Painted Eye Shell received the Beautiful Gravities ship[/b] instead
• The [b]Season of the Undying Clan Stave names and descriptions[/b] are not appearing for some players
• [b]Clan Rosters[/b] are not loading for some clans
• The [b]MIDA Multi-Tool catalyst[/b] won't drop if you win a competitive Crucible match at the Legend rank with clanmates and have the "Catalyst Seeker" clan rank bonus active[/quote]
• The [b]Tower Obelisk[/b] can sometimes not be accessed. Players encountering this should return to orbit and relaunch in to the Tower.
• The [b]Sundial Fractaline Extractor III[/b] obtained from the Nessus obelisk incorrectly states an increased chance to find Polarized Fractaline when completing strikes. The enhancement actually increases the chance to find Polarized Fractaline when completing the Sundial and the Menagerie.
• The [b]Extra Sundial Link[/b] from the Season Pass won't apply unless all links are reset.
• The [b]seal for the “Savior” title[/b] incorrectly lists a requirement of 28 triumphs completed to unlock. The seal will unlock after completing the 15 triumphs listed in the seal contents.
• Players whose [b]Forsaken licenses[/b] did not transfer from Blizzard to Steam should retry [url=/PCMove]PC Migration[/url]. Additionally, some players experiencing this issue may need to log into Destiny 2 on Steam before retrying migration.
• Receiving [b]"Problem Reading Game Content"[/b] errors after [url=https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335]verifying the integrity of game files[/url].
• Various [b]PC Migration[/b] issues reported by players. In the meantime, any player encountering issues should [url=/PCMove]retry PC Migration[/url].
• All [b]offline players[/b] in Clans will not display their name, but instead, will show Offline. [/quote]
• The [b]Anti-Barrier mod[/b] prevents Explosive head and other explosive damage on bows
• Players may need to [b]delete modulus reports from their Postmaster inventory[/b] if they are not being rewarded Glimmer for completing Black Armory bounties.
• [b]Black Armory bounties[/b] are not awarding experience.
• Armor 2.0 [b]Transcendent Blessing mods[/b] are not appearing in players’ inventories.
• Previewing a [b]Crucible engram[/b] does not show the class item armor. The class item armor does still drop from this engram.
• Unknown items are taking up [b]Postmaster slots.[/b] [/quote]
• [b]Leviathan's Breath[/b] currently cannot be acquired due to an issue with 'The Arms Dealer' strike.
• [b]Doom Fang Pauldron's Horns of Doom perk[/b] sometimes does not grant super energy or recharge the Shield Throw ability.
• [b]Symmetry[/b] may sometimes fail to fire in full-auto.
• If [b]Phoenix Cradle[/b] boots are equipped, the Sun Warrior buff doesn't work with Sunspots from enemy kills
• [b]Sunbracers[/b] don't restore grenade energy when using top Dawnblade tree
• [b]Polaris Lance's 5th shot[/b] explosion cancels on continuous fire
• Warlock's can't [b]Blink jump[/b] after switching weapons or canceling Sprint
• The [b]Hunter's Weighted Knife[/b] doesn't hit crit spots on Vex Goblins
• The Vex Hydras in the [b]Corridors of Time[/b] share a name with the main final boss
• Supplicants in the [b]Corridors of Time[/b] can trap players in transitional hallways or detain players indefinitely
• When standing in front of [b]the Obelisk[/b], players can be killed by enemies
• Transitioning between areas in the [b]Pit of Heresy Dungeon[/b] may result in unintentional character death. This will not prevent players from completing flawless dungeon runs.
• Players in the Tribute Hall may see the [b]Leviathan map if they pull up their Director[/b]. Players can dismiss this map to keep tabbing over.
[u]BOUNTIES AND QUESTS[/u]
• Location tracking is not available for the [b]Parts and Labor[/b] quest.
• The [b]Green With Envy[/b] quest sometimes doesn't update while playing and completing Gambit matches
• Players need to [b]reach Mythic Infamy rank[/b] to progress the Gambit "Green With Envy" quest step, not Fabled
• If the [b]Green With Envy[/b] quest is dismantled, players can reacqurie it from Zavala
• Players who [b]accept or complete a quest from Osiris[/b] will need to back out of his menu entirely and interact with him again to continue picking up other quests. This must be repeated for every quest picked up.
• In the [b]Big Vex Hunting quest step[/b], killing Vex Cyclops majors will not award Radiolarian Fluid or Vex Cores
• In the [b]Big Vex Hunting quest step[/b], Vex strike bosses will not progress the quest step. Players should instead kill challenging Vex.
• Some [b]quest steps[/b] with progress made by one character can be reacquired on a second character
• The incorrect location for [b]Saint-14’s Ghost[/b] is displayed in the map
• Progress may not count towards the [b]A Matter of Time quest step[/b] if players return to orbit too quickly after completing the Sundial activity
• Console players without [b]PS+ or Xbox Live Gold[/b] on the [b]A Matter of Time quest[/b] will receive a ‘[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11916]BANANA[/url]’ error if they try to queue for the Sundial activity. After returning to orbit, the quest step will auto-complete
• Players who Cross Save to a platform where they do not own Forsaken may lose access to the [b]exotic quest for Malfeasance[/b] when they defeat the Ascendant Primeval Servitor
• [b]Black Armory Keys[/b] cannot be used or deleted if the Mysterious Box quest has already been completed
• In [b]Redrix’s Broadsword quest step, The Constant[/b], Crucible weekly and additional bounties will not count.[/quote]
• Players may not be able to progress the [b]Sundial activity[/b] if the player who started the encounter dies before their allies join them. Players can work around this issue by quitting the activity or logging out and relaunching Destiny 2.
• [b]Barrier Champions’ shields[/b] will not disappear if a player is using Divinity
• Certain [b]warnings will appear for Nightfalls[/b] that require players to have certain mods equipped. These warnings don't account for teammates' loadouts[/quote]
[u]TRIUMPHS AND COLLECTIONS[/u]
• The [b]Kissed By Fire Triumph[/b] won't update due to the melee change in the Dawnblade's top tree
• The last [b]Unveiling Book Lore[/b] isn't being given to players
• The [b]Season 9: Challenges Triumph[/b] does not progress when a weekly challenge is completed. This issue will be resolved in a future update and the requirements will be lowered.
• The [b]Season 9: Rituals Triumph[/b] does not progress when weekly Gambit bounties or Infamy ranks are earned. This issue will be resolved in a future update and the requirements will be lowered.
• The [b]Season 9: Engagement Triumph[/b] does not progress when motes are banked. This issue will be resolved in a future update and the requirements will be lowered
• The [b]Playin’ the Odds emblem[/b] cannot be reacquired from the Collections
• The [b]Forged in Fire Crucible badge[/b] cannot be obtained
• Some [b]Triumphs[/b] will display a progress bar even though only one objective needs to be completed
En tant que modérateur, vous pouvez immédiatement empêcher cet utilisateur d'envoyer des messages en sélectionnant une sanction, ce qui vous permet d'éviter le délai normalement nécessaire pour les signalements.