JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de avisos
Mañana, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
8/13/2019 3:22:00 PM

Error code : Cabbage

I get kicked to orbit everytime i try to go to the city, and i tried to set up the router (Technicolor) settings for the game itself but i think ive missed something because its not working.
English
#Help #Networking

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por RedPhoenix HD: 8/13/2019 3:26:33 PM
    Technicolor (and Tompson) routers are generally the issue for this error, as they are not built to industry standards and steal a port for their own use, that Destiny requires. A port that can't actually be reassigned. Check with the manufacturer or your ISP to see if there is a firmware update to fix this issue. I seem to remember someone in Belgium saying there was one. If not, you need to get a router that follows mainstream guidelines ([i]not Technicolor or Tompson brands[/i]). [i]Additionally, your ISP cannot be blocking ports, since that negates any settings you make on your router anyway.[/i]

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• You can try to contact your ISP to see if there is a firmware update for the router that can fix it, if not you will most likely have the issue until you get a different router/modem. Techincolor and Thompson are the only brands that use the normally available port that d2 uses.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon