Dungeons and Raids Duality
Grasp of Avarice
Fixed an issue where players were spawning in an undesirable
location after joining the existing fireteam. You really didn’t want to be
Standard Bearers are now spawning where intended.
Spamming the bell should no longer stop it from functioning.
Fixed numerous texture and environment issues.
Vow of the Disciple
Fixed an issue where players couldn’t progress in the
- Fixed an issue where previewing weapons in the vendor shop
showed placeholder shaders.
Gameplay and Investment
- Players will be less likely to spawn into the opposing
team’s Witherhoard pools in PvP.
- Bump in the Night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking
indicator in the scope when used with the Tracking Module perk.
- Fixed several Hand Cannons which had missing scopes
including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy.
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue where Seasonal Challenges were not correctly
tracking Seasonal quest progress across different characters in some
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could
sometimes only see limited invite and join actions in the roster when viewing
Xbox network friends.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.