JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/30/2014 12:11:41 AM

Riddles!

Post a riddle, the reply to it with the answer. Be sure to have the answer a listed as a spoiler so readers don't see it right away!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What runs, but never rests, and has a bed but doesn't sleep?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I have four suits, none of which are rare. But when I show my royal face my lessers can't compare. What am I?
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • What gets broken without being held?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Meow
          Add more answer options

• riddle me this batmaaaaaan if you aim, to give us a shot, we'll riddle you
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Why did the dead baby cross the road?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              Sleepy Bio
              Sleepy Bio

Sometimes, you need to move on. - 8/28/2016 8:54:05 PM

Your in a room with two buttons. One says YES, the other says NO. Will your next answer be no?
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Every dawn begins with me, At dusk I'll be the first you see, And daybreak couldn't come without What midday centers all about. Daises grow from me, I'm told And when I come, I end all cold, But in the sun I won't be found, Yet still, each day I'll be around.
                Add more answer options

• I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • You're in a room with two stools. It's windowless, doorless, and you have NO FUKGING IDEA how you ended up there. Atop the stools are a dildo, and a cake. You have two choices. 1) Sit on the dildo and eat the cake. 2) Sit on the cake and eat the dildo. Go!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything?
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Something that travels around the world, but stays in a corner.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • What do you call a dead dog? [spoiler]A dead dog[/spoiler]
                        Add more answer options

• If you say my name, I no longer exist.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.