JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Feigny: 8/29/2014 10:28:27 PM
Feigny

The original robocop scene you missed

EDITED: I figured the 'spoiler alert - click at your own risk' would cover it, but just reviewed the CoC... And definitely would not (#3) Just google "robocop 18+" :3 Kinda graphic, not gonna lie. But very hilarious
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Duuuuuude wtf?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Sleepy Bio
    Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - old

XD RoboCop is a dick to dicks.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      It's hilarious yes
      Add more answer options

• That's what the feminists think all guys are like, they must love this clip.
      Add more answer options

• I downloaded the scene in case it gets removed (for obvious reasons), so if it does, I can burn it onto a disc and sell it for a high price for anybody desperate to see it. :)
      Add more answer options

• Was this a real scene? xD
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • My sides are no longer in this dimension. That was hilarious, unfortunately though, this is probably going to get removed and you may get banned.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Oh my god, when he was getting into the car... my -blam!-ing sides
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • What the hell? Is this a joke? xD
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.