JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Forums

originally posted in:House Rooster Teeth
8/29/2014 1:54:06 AM
Snyper

Aussie gamers/AH fans

Hey all, just wanted to see how many of us are from down under. I'm Victorian.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah I'm from vic playing on the one! Cazza1706 is my GT for anyone that's on now
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Also in Victoria! AH fan as well.
    Add more answer options

• I'm in NSW!
    Add more answer options

• Edited by kiwiholden: 9/1/2014 8:45:16 AM
    Melbourne. What's a AH?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I'm down under! Queensland here.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.