JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
8/24/2014 11:32:31 AM

Shingen Fan Art

For those of you who used the Shingen-C in the beta. It took just under 8 hours to create a picture of the devastating Shingen Auto-rifle. Drawing guns is a little out of my area of specialty but I did my best :$
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Remember the days when the beta was amazing
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• CYDONIA-AR3!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • Everyone watch this YouTube video to save gaming of the future! Don't Buy The Dark Below or House of Wolves Destiny DLC Expansion Packs Because Destiny is Bad BDobbinsFTW
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Ah the memories of the beta
        Add more answer options

• Thank you... The shingen is beautiful
        Add more answer options

• This thing is amazing !!! Well done !!!
        Add more answer options

• Beta throwback to owning noobs with this.
        Add more answer options

• This picture is epic
        Add more answer options

• Thorn
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Cool!
          Add more answer options

• this sketch sucks hardcore monkey balls at being bad XD.....seriously though this is really good , especially the perspective!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Jigoku for the win!!!
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • That gun was so over powered in the beta... I mean i used it but damn..
              Add more answer options

• That is beautiful😱
              Add more answer options

• #cydoniamasterrace
              Add more answer options

• After day 1 when people have legendary and exotic auto rifles, well all be saying shingen what???
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • That is amazing
                Add more answer options

• Very articulate dig it!
                Add more answer options

• Cool! A Ghost would be something badass to draw my man, you got them skillz! Hahaha
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • If people need someone to play with hit me up and add me! PS4! isucki
                  Add more answer options

• I loved that rifle!!!
                  Add more answer options

• Cool!
                  Add more answer options

• I actually think it's really good, nice job man!
                  Add more answer options

• Cool that's a hard perspective to get!
                  Add more answer options

• Did you post it in the contest?
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • That is the best and only sketch I've ever seen of a gun
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.