JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by OddJob117: 8/12/2014 11:41:38 PM

miracle of sound Destiny song (fan made)

Miracle of Sound has finally made a Destiny song, praise the traveler!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Xelon99
    Xelon99

c8422130 - 8/28/2016 5:56:49 PM

I knew someone would post it here... I've been a long time fan of his work and of course listened to this a lot. To be honest it doesn't really capture the Destiny for me, but I like the song either way.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Thanks for the post, love their work. I usually try to check out their new content along with Malukah's (liked the collaboration they did with Legends of the Frost) Been so busy lately haven't thought about either in a while. Now you got me interested and I gotta surf the tube to see what new stuff both of them have done since I last looked!
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Awesome! Reminds me of 80's Sci-Fi action Music! XD
        Add more answer options

• You had me right up until he open his mouth and started "singing".
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • Still doesn't beat the sweet ayuss main menu theme.
          Add more answer options

• That sounded monumentally bad, but different strokes for different blokes. We can't all like the same stuff, one mans turd is another mans treasure.. :)
          Add more answer options

• It's not bad
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Awesome song but voice sounds like crap
            Add more answer options

• that was horrible. the music was good but my dog sings better than this guy.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Japan will now make this the new Intro to some anime
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • I'm music blind so I can't enjoy this. I do like Celine Dion though. I like the way she vibrates.
                Add more answer options

• Anyone?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • ATTENTION Xbox 360 Users ADD me! GT: MadRussian387 I am also an avid Zombies BO2 Player!
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Mandingo: 8/12/2014 2:47:57 PM
                  u should put [FAN MADE] So I wont waste my time on click on this thread and video. and mostly getting excited over NOTHING
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Like all his stuff, this song fits the source material. Unfortunately this time round I don't like it that much. His Titanfall, Dominic Santiago and skyrim songs are my faves, as well as the ballad of clay Carmine.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.