JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/9/2014 2:26:01 AM
Virtue

A sad day for a lonely man.

Our characters are gone, our memories shattered, only remaining by the chain that holds them. I cannot replace my warlock, as he was a large part of me in a way. It's like dying and being told to do it over again. It hurts, and I don't want to dishonor who I was before with who I might become. You all probably think I'm a loon, but I tend to get overly attached to things. So losing my avatar was like cutting off my arm, and it's killing me inside. You might say it's just a game, but that's really all I have in such a mad and cruel world. That or retreat back into my broken mind for solitude. I understand that you had to change things in the game, and I miss my character with all of my heart. I shed tears for him and what he represented to me.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.