JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/7/2014 12:07:52 AM
DTL
DTL

Dat feel when two notifications pop up..

..and they're two likes from the same post. Who is that mysterious first liker? How will I ever thank him? *GASP!* What if I insult him by not liking his post later!?! This broken site is destroying possible friendships. FRIENDSHIPS, BUNGIE! Maybe even BFF's and waifu's. Do you want that on your conscience? Do You!?! fix yo shit XOXO, DTL
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Vicex: 8/8/2014 6:10:25 AM
    That feeling when you haven’t got a notification in over a week... but then you realise you don’t care and have better things to do than bitch about it, but then you bitch about it anyway on Bungie.net to make a point... and that point is immediately voided because you are bitching about bitching in a sort-of circular logic that only an individual from a group like WestBoro would understand, and then when you subsequently realised you have gone of a tangent and made your self a target to grammar [url=http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law]-godwinslaw!-[/url] for a run-on sentence and for anyone else is is miffed that you alluded to religious logic as being circular and self-defeating.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • CAME TO REVIVE THIS DEAD THREAD! >:D
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [b]The life of Deej:[/b] *gets a notification for a response to him* *this response is about some type of problem* *Deej mutes the person that responded to him* [b]FIN[/b]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          El Burninator
          El Burninator

Hit the sack, Jack. - old

>tfw I have 50 notifications, and they're all on one thread. Feels bad man.
          Add more answer options

18 Replies
          • To be honest, it's probably always me. Like, always.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Tfw you get a notification and it turns out it's an old notification that keeps popping up and the site be trollin you.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Ino4realz
                Add more answer options

• Dat feel when notifications won't go away
                Add more answer options

• I made two posts while I was pooping earlier and came back to 13 notifications. GOML DTL
                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                • >That feel when you get on B.net in the morning and have so many likes and you will never know who were all those people who liked your posts through the night
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    Silent
                    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

>Oh man I hope it's someone cool. ... >-blam!-.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • That shit pisses me off! They need to have a scroll of people who like your posts.
                      Add more answer options

• I wonder what it's like ;(
                      Add more answer options

• I know exactly what you mean. The feel kills you inside.
                      Add more answer options

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MQlIpJ2lmM&list=PLq5BsXSNhPRsP5JpBQzWLxj4b4YJm-maS&index=10
                      Add more answer options

• [b] [/b]
                      Add more answer options

• wake up people our world is not what it seems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MQlIpJ2lmM&list=PLq5BsXSNhPRsP5JpBQzWLxj4b4YJm-maS&index=10
                      Add more answer options

• Makes you wonder if they thought about that.
                      Add more answer options

• One time I had a thread that kept getting dozens of likes every few hours. I found out about that after I decided to sleep in. It was all likes for the same thread. So many people I'll never know….
                      Add more answer options

• > tfw you constantly get notifications by the same guy who falls for shit tier bait.
                      Add more answer options

• I don't say this enough but I'd like to thank everyone who likes my everything I post. It means a lot to me [spoiler]now… lets all like the op and drive him crazy[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • I dont even get notifications! You guys are all lucky duckies. Mine stopped working a few days ago
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Dat feel when you wake up to 50 notifications on a popular topic you started.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • I dislike like
                            Add more answer options

• I know.
                            Add more answer options

It appears 2% of the flood doesn't know dat feel.
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.