JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/6/2014 2:43:15 AM

Ever ride a Fallen ship?

Had a awesome idea to ride a fallen ship, things went better than expected
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by SilvioHitman: 8/7/2014 12:32:07 PM
    what i really want to see in destiny is the space combat. specially if it is also first person(like star citizen) it would fit perfectly with the game, use the ships only as a cosmetic feature(a expensive fast travel i have to say) is a very...very dumb thing...hope there are the space combat ( halo reach had) so good as the shooting
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Barrier needs nerf
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Made me think of that mission in Halo Reach (Long Night of Solace I believe it was) where you could get outside the map by jumping on top of a pelican. Perhaps the ship would've taken you even farther, had you managed to find a little nook or cranny to cling onto - but I'm sure this will be explored extensively come 9/9 :)
        Add more answer options

• Awesome haha
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          TheLegendBlue
          TheLegendBlue

I am the column. - old

Nope but I know that it is possible to shoot down a fallen ship. It has a health bar you just need to put A LOT of damage into it.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • You jumped onto a fallen ship for 5 seconds before being knocked by the barrier. That's so -blam!-ing awesome.
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • You are Legen... wait for it... dary!!!
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • I did so during the Beta. I was on top of a building when a ship came, I jumped on top of it but when it started to move it pushed me away. [i]Proud member of what will become Destiny's greatest clan, THE GRIMGUARD http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0[/i]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Only in my dreams.
                  Add more answer options

• Bruh, you literally just won the game.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Lol nice!!! I should have thought of that.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Well done. I'm genuinely impressed.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Sir, that was dope. Run for office, you get my vote!
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • thats actually pretty damn cool... they should at least have a loot chest there, def a legendary one, harder to get to than any other.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • I can only imagine riding one of those ships to the top of the match and then titan smashing all those fallen below.... Heh Heh heh.....
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Into the ground, or.....?
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Mmmm... dat Sahara AR3
                                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                • Should've started dancing on it
                                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                    justmejulz
                                    justmejulz

Retired from trials - old

What if you were able to fly to a secret area on it haha
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Hijack it then take it back to the tower to get it painted and the # 01 on it and maybe a horn to go along with it...wait...
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • I want to blow up a fallen ship. They have hitboxes.
                                        Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                        • You should be able to go into the ship and in there is a boss.
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • Would be cool to get three titans up there and smash it into the ground.
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • Would be cool if you could hitch a ride on one of those to get to other parts of the map.
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              • [quote]Had a awesome idea to ride a fallen ship, things went better than expected[/quote] Instant 10/10
                                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                • Edited by Nova : 8/6/2014 1:18:10 PM
                                                  That was tight. For a second there....I could of of sworn I saw laser fire zip pass your head..from the top of the ship. It was as if a hatch was gonna open on top of the ship....and some fallen were gonna step out and attack you.
                                                  Add more answer options

10 Replies
                                                  preload icon
                                                  preload icon
                                                  preload icon
                                                  You are not allowed to view this content.