JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by ias15: 7/22/2014 5:48:24 AM
ias15

6 total classes in the final game

What more could you ask for? I mean to have the ability of playing any class you want. Of course you need one that fits your play style. And you ask how do I know there are 6 total classes. And I state 6 classes not subclasses. Now my question is what are they? We already know about the first 3 but what about the others. And there is a 4th race in character creation. But back to the classes. I feel that they couldn't be unlocked at the start of the game. Better yet I feel it is more rewarding to unlock them by completing one of the classes campaign or story. What do you guys think? Any thought?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't think there will be more than 3 classes. each sublass will have 3 subclasses though, I do know that
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• we all saw the grimoire cards. Doesnt mean there will be 6 classes. One card is a pic of all the titans together. IF we hadnt unlocked that, people would be assuming there would be 7 classes.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.