JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

6/12/2014 6:08:09 PM

Nintendo finally figured out how to make a successful next-gen console.

Lol. Just kidding. This E3 has confirmed my intentions to buy a Wii-U in the next 500 days.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ha. LA.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Nintendo's White Playstation 4[/quote] LOLWAT But yeah Nintendo definitely won me over with this year's E3
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • LA Times? Oh my gosh that's bad, hah.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Buy it meow I need to kick more Floodians scrubs butts
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • Okay?
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.