originally posted in:Xbox Destiny Legends
Edited by Thundercat95: 4/24/2014 6:26:41 PM

Killing

Fallen

Hive

Vex

Cabal

Other Guardians (PvP)

Who to you guys look forward to killing the most?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cabal! I want to get my glowing sword in their juicy fat, ripping and shredding their every ligament until theres nothing left! Or take my weapon and shove it up their nostrils and blow their brains into the sun, decapitate the space hippo, and chop it to bits, and then stomp on their worthless remains screaming my factions war chant and throwing bullets at the next! MY THIRST FOR BLOOD WILL BE QUENCHED
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • Why do cabal get so much hate? Is it because their fat?
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • I think taking on Hordes of The Hive will be far more interesting than the other enemies. A CQ encounter with a horde of them in a darkened environment would be -blam!-ing terrifying!
        Add more answer options

• Cabal symbol
        Add more answer options

• Definitely the hive, from what I have ready, they are the biggest threat to us and the light.
        Add more answer options

• I can't wait to fight the Vex forces with my "wolf pack".
        Add more answer options

• I cant wait to blast the Fallen away with my fire team, and as I crush the skull of the Captain underneath my boot the Fallen will realize that they messed with the wrong guardians. Plus they look so awesome.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Cabals, they look strong and nothing beats a challenging fight!
          Add more answer options

• I want to take on the Ogre so bad!
          Add more answer options

• I am looking forward to fighting the cabal because I am a gamer who loves a challenge! They seem like a worthy opponent with whom you need to be daring and strategic to battle
          Add more answer options

• Edited by GoldenKnight582: 4/27/2014 7:50:47 PM
          I chose Hive because they are the scariest ones and I just want to get them out of the way. Not that I'm scared... Lol but still, the Ogres seem like challenging and epic boss fights.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Where'd the "all" option?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Edited by DEZARATH: 4/24/2014 6:15:28 PM
              The Cabal look the most interesting of the enemy. Big, carrying shields, military, and if they had mutton chops they would be awesome. Er.
              Add more answer options

• Uh. . . well I have no beef with them personally. I guess whose ever in my way.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Wero: 4/24/2014 6:14:15 PM
              Cabal because they look so tough, high ranking one downed and I'll feel like a badass Fallen look badass as well so idk any high ranking that requires skill
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.