JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

10/20/2013 4:37:26 AM

I'm done with this site

I've been here for 7 years and I'm done! The mods never do anything to keep the forums even remotely clean. I'm leavingLELELE JEK JEK TAP LEL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) So what are you looking forward to in DESTINY IM MAKING [b][/b]A CLAN FOR DESTINY CALLED FLAmin eagLes want in you have to prove yourself JEK JEK JEK
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• He's drunk just like I am right noes hell get over it ALL HAUL DESILNT
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• dilligaf?
    Add more answer options

• That's nice.
    Add more answer options

Just mute everybody. It is working for me. I have like 200 users muted and hide half the threads.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Ison: 10/20/2013 6:46:32 AM
      [quote]I've been here for 7 years and I'm done![/quote] You've been here remotely for 14 days ago, come on I know trolls can do better. [spoiler]He's account was made Oct. 06, do the math[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• [quote] 2013[/quote] 7 years alright
      Add more answer options

• Edited by sOI SOI: 10/20/2013 4:39:33 AM
      [url=http://meatspin.c]fixed ur link[/url]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Are you having a stroke? Do you need someone to call 911?
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.