JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

10/2/2013 12:48:59 AM

What two starters are you picking in Pokemon X or Y?

I'm choosing squirtle and froakie. I would pick chespin, but i think it's final evolution will look a little derpy and froakie's final evolution will be water/fighting and that is pretty BA.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I chose Froakie. I would choose squirtle but I already have the water type I need. It's a debate between charmander and bulbasaur. Depends how sucky the fire and grass types are in the game for me to make my choice
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't need to choose, I have all three starters as well as all three first edition starters. I'm a breeder :D
    Add more answer options

• Chesnaught. Spike Shield all day erryday.
    Add more answer options

• Haha I'm replaying firered!
    Add more answer options

• Went with Froakie and Charmander. Enjoying my decision so far.
    Add more answer options

• Greninja is Water/Dark, not Water/Fight OT: Greninja is the only tolerable final evolution. Next time I start, I'm going to just use Charizard and trade my Chespin over to my other game for a better Pokémon.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Charmander and the other is yet to be determined.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Big Boss : 10/8/2013 8:39:05 PM
      Chespin, because it's final form looks like a total baus. Squirtle because I'm getting Torchic and I need the full circle.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Edited by Calamity Frost: 10/15/2013 2:06:18 PM
        Froakie and Bulbasaur Going to try to get Torchic too
        Add more answer options

• Froakie and Charmander.
        Add more answer options

• Fennekin/Bulbasaur! Because of looks and having two different types.
        Add more answer options

• Cheaspin squirrel and then I'll get the event torchic.
        Add more answer options

• Torchic/Squirtle/Fire-fox-thing
        Add more answer options

• I know I should go Froakie, Bublasaur, Torchic to balance out the typing, but for some irrational reason I'm tempted to go Fennekin, Chamander, Torchic. Not sure why.
        Add more answer options

KopiSnipes
        KopiSnipes

Do! or Do Not! There is no Try! - old

Froakie and Bulbasaur to match up with the event Torchic
        Add more answer options

• Froakie and Bulbasaur.
        Add more answer options

• I'm torn between Fennelkin and Chespin. The other starter I choose depends on which one I get.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Froakie, Torchic, and Bulbasaur.
          Add more answer options

• I was going to get chespin, but then I saw the derpvolution and that Gen1 starters could be obtained as well. So I guess I'll go either Fennekin/Bulbasaur or Froakie/Bulbasaur.
          Add more answer options

• Froakie and Bulbasaur.
          Add more answer options

• As much as I love Charmander, it kind of bugs me that you can get the original starters right at the beginning. It devalues the new ones!
          Add more answer options

• The two best ones.
          Add more answer options

• Charmander and Froakie! [spoiler]If I even had a 3DS or 2DS:([/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Fennekin and Squirtle.
            Add more answer options

• Wait you can have two starters? wat
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I was going to choose Fennekin but they decided to make it look like a Witch for some reason. Chespin looks like he ate too many rare candies, so I'll just go with Froakie now. Along with Charmander, that is.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.