JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#alltopic

Edited by DEZARATH: 3/30/2014 7:29:22 PM

I drew a Exo Titan. Happy Bungie Day!

That's right insane and talented. [url] http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/187/4/d/destiny_exotitan_mars_by_dezarath-d6cbzb7.jpg[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lol that's ugly and hopefully never in destiny
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Did you mean AN exo-Titan?
      Add more answer options

• holy hell, it looks like a kaiju lol
      Add more answer options

• Not bad, looks more like something out of Power Rangers, no offense, it's an awesome drawing, but heck, your Titan could look like that. We'll have to wait and see
      Add more answer options

• I'll share one more for the Halo Fans. This one was done when the Mantis was announced. I started thinking what would the Covenant do when the Mantis hit the battlefield. My first thought was I could see them stripping down a Wraith and merging it with a Hunter worm cluster and creating another Scarab like platform. And so with that in mind the Throne was drawn. [url]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/297/3/2/throne_covenant_halo__mech_by_dezarath-d5ivnue.jpg[/url]
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • Edited by Deckin Her Halls: 2/10/2014 3:04:41 AM
        Bump
        Add more answer options

• Nice pic dez
        Add more answer options

Glitched_Her0
        Glitched_Her0

I love my Suros PDX-45. - old

Warlock next plz.
        Add more answer options

• That is pretty wicked.
        Add more answer options

• Pretty awesome but your second link doesn't work for me on my cell phone
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Looks a bit like a halo 3 brute. Love it.
          Add more answer options

• Badass! But it looks like one of those monsters from pacific rim!
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Cegorach: 2/4/2014 12:13:44 AM
          Wouldn't want to meet him down a dark alley...or anywhere really, lol. Nice pic.
          Add more answer options

• Really nice but I don't like the face personally I'm a "ware a helmet type of guy lol"
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Hey come check out our pre-destiny clan!! Here's the link: http://vanguardians.enjin.com/home We welcome you with open arms! Please make sure to give a shout out to Corrosive Honor for getting you there! Chancellors names appear in red on the site so feel free to ask them any questions you may have!
            Add more answer options

• Badass.
            Add more answer options

• Exo are robot they don't need teeth but two thumbs up
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Luckily the effects of his steroid addiction have permitted his exo-package to remain intact and out of a fiery 'oh-my-god-my-balls-are-melting-fest', or as the hip kids say, OMGMBAMfest.
              Add more answer options

• Everytime I try to draw.... *GOOBY COMIC*
              Add more answer options

• Maybe if it was a Titan from Hell! Holy shit dude, if that guy showed up at my doorstep I would shart myself
              Add more answer options

• That is awesome!
              Add more answer options

• Wow, that is awesome!
              Add more answer options

• I thought i was in pretty good shape but fuuuuuuuuuuuuqqqqqqqq that guy makes my butthole pucker
              Add more answer options

• He looks like he can bench cabal....and then bench a devil walker.
              Add more answer options

• Dear God... It looks like his diet consists mainly of steel chains and orphan souls. Nice work, brotha.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • EPIC
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.