JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Kernel Kraut: 5/31/2013 10:12:17 PM

I'm taking the Flood shooting tomorrow!

Were gonna have a grand ol' time out in the Desert for an entire day. We'll BBQ, shoot shit, talk about stuff, and shoot more shit. I'll be bringing my [url=http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk227/spartanmk1/DSC05623_zpseeae9f96.jpg]Mosin Nagant and Shotgun[/url]. Maybe even our 30-30. If you want to bring something, then great. Be sure to bring ammo though! If you can find [url=http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk227/spartanmk1/shoot_zps3c0b8af7.png]this[/url] location then you are invited. I'll give you a hint, It's the Mojave Desert in Southern California. When you find it, then look for a Blue '91 Dodge Ram, and a kick ass party . Hope to see you guys there :D [spoiler]I am not actually going to be out shooting tomorrow, so if you go out there, don't expect to find me because you won't. You will then die alone out in the desert and get picked clean by something or something[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'll bring my .45.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• WAIT, WHY ARE YOU AND FRED SHOUTING AT CAROL?
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Have fun.
      Add more answer options

• Hey OP, do you actually own a Mosin Nagant? I'm considering buying one since they're so cheap and fun. I've used one before, but I'm weighing that and a more modern rifle.
      Add more answer options

10 Replies
        Infiltrat0rN7
        Infiltrat0rN7

Pre-strain of 2017+3 - 7/24/2016 6:26:14 PM

Sadly it isn't legal for me to bring 3/4's of my guns to Cali And like, that's across the country
        Add more answer options

• You're all murderers!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          Swiftkillswitch3
          Swiftkillswitch3

Metal, jazz, and classical. - old

I wish this were real, just to prove to all of the liberal progressive pussies that men do exist in California... You disappointed me, big time.
          Add more answer options

8 Replies
          • in other related news, the OP lives in a leopard.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • > Mfw nobody reads the spoiler
              Add more answer options

• Wish I could make it from here in Michigan :(
              Add more answer options

• I'll outclass you all with my air rifle! :)
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • I'm going to bring an LMG okay?
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • OP, I'm going to be in that desert first thing tomorrow morning, and if you're not there, I'll track you down and [i]drag[/i] you out there.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I do want a M44 Mosin myself too : )
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.