JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Returning player experience
12/5/2025 8:59:19 PM
1
[quote]However, when I did get to just play, it was fun, like it’s always been. First mission - great stuff. IMO, the IP still has huge potential, but it desperately needs Sony investment for that to be realised.[/quote] Agreed. I genuinely enjoyed the expansion, I had a lot of fun playing through it, but one criticism I do have that's shared with a lot of the community is that it felt kind of small, especially compared to Edge of Fate (which took me, like, twenty hours to complete.) For me the vibes were great in Renegades, I especially enjoyed the higher enemy density, the expansion felt like it was firing on all cylinders when we got to fight, now this energy needs to be scaled up. Sony should invest in Bungie's A-team, the A-team does great work, but the damage done by the B-team is lasting. Imagine a world where we got two great expansion packs in a row, instead of the on/off cadence D2 has been in since, like, forever.
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • The game feels like a bit of a mess at times - like several different games all thrown together. The quality bar needs to be consistently higher and player onboarding needs a lot of work.  “Build it and they will come.” The only question is: does Sony want to spend serious money to do that? I can’t wait to see the multi-year roadmap and what their plan is. My money’s on D3, but I could be wrong. I’m hoping The Lawless Frontier will have lots of replayability. I’ve seen so many different opinions on it, I decided I will just have to play it myself to figure it out.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon