JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Destiny 2 server's are not available
2/28/2024 3:24:18 PM
H4IR
H4IR

Still Grinding old

Always the same. It's always our equipment, didn't you know. Lol. They really think we don't know troubleshooting either, smh. Meanwhile reports of servers down keep rolling in.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Can you still not sign in either?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It's really pissing me off that they STILL haven't said a thing on X or anything about the issue I've check with Xbox Support and everything is fine on there end

Posting in language:

H4IR
    H4IR

Still Grinding - old

Yep, more people keep reporting too. We're all suffering mass hallucinations I guess. Lolz.

Posting in language:

H4IR
    H4IR

Still Grinding - old

Nope. Sigh.

Posting in language:

• Also I found it weird when they switched the dungeon from GOTD to Prophecy that they didn't have to shut the server's down to do the switch cause that coding has to go somewhere and I believe that's what's causing a issue right now

Posting in language:

H4IR
    H4IR

Still Grinding - old

Sounds very likely. Game has a fit any time they fiddle with things.

Posting in language:

• While your here and we'll were kinda screwed at the moment I discovered a bug yesterday that is strange while radiant and with unstoppable hand cannon turned OFF my Wardens Law (adept) will not shoot through Anti Barriers at all was wondering if you noticed the same?

Posting in language:

H4IR
    H4IR

Still Grinding - old

I'll give it a try. When I can actually get in the game, of course (cough).

Posting in language:

• Yep me and clan tried the artifact in everyway possible and no matter what it would not pierce the shields it was like I wasn't radiant or like I had unstoppable on

Posting in language:

H4IR
    H4IR

Still Grinding - old

Just got around to testing that bug you encountered with Warden. Apparently it's all hand cannons that are behaving this way. I only tried a few HCs but none worked while Radiant.

Posting in language:

• My austringer works fine spare rations also does fire promise hmmm

Posting in language:

• Edited by H4IR: 3/1/2024 4:02:37 PM
    H4IR
    H4IR

Still Grinding - old

Just went back and tried it again with my Ausringer, works. Went back and did it with the ones I tested yesterday and now they also work. Not sure what was happening 🤔. It's either very finicky/random, has been fixed, or is some other weird interaction we're not realizing. Let me know if you ever figure it out, lol. Forgot, Warden's Law (adept) still doesn't work though.

Posting in language:

H4IR
    H4IR

Still Grinding - old

Wait, unstop was OFF? Hmm. Stumped there.

Posting in language:

H4IR
    H4IR

Still Grinding - old

Yes, champion mods do that to Radiant. It's a known thing. I always have to rearrange my Artifact around depending on what I'm doing. Annoying.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I find that very annoying I'm just posting to inform about the issue I've done coding and stuff before so I obviously know how to troubleshoot 😂

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon