Ima wait before I buy it, not cause of bugs or stuff, but because I've already got three upcoming games to play first (ArmoredCore 6 and Remnant 2) and need to let my wallet breathe. (Third game is Lies of P, but my sister is buying that, I think...)
I also still need to finish the base game, but I'm trying to do all the side quests first.
Can't wait tho, it's a good game.
[spoiler]edit: oh... I scrolled into a 5 day old post I already read...
💀[/spoiler]
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.