JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

5/10/2022 5:50:42 PM
Hi there. Thanks for your report. The rewards come from lighting the torches, not the boxes in Eva's inventory. There is currently an issue with these boxes appearing and displaying the incorrect text after lighting the torches. The text should say that the reward has already been claimed if you have lit the torch. Unfortunately, this issue won't be fixed before Guardian Games ends.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah im in the same boat, the entire thing said Claimable after Week 1 but I didn't get anything sadly. Hopefully they go through and offer something up.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thank you so much for your response (Bungie support), but sadly I have to correct your answer as what you just indicated is incorrect, there are so many different people opening these rewards on the second page of the EVA inventory. There are some members of my clan who manage to access these rewards directly from the inventory of EVA LEVANTE, others (like me) do not access them. So you are telling me that there are people who are getting double drop rewards (from both lighting the torches and EVA packs) and other players only when they light the torches? and are you telling me that you can't fix until the end of the Guardian games? WOW awesome. As a paying player and loyal to the game since the very first Destiny, I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks and good job

Posting in language:

• [quote]There are some members of my clan who manage to access these rewards directly from the inventory of EVA LEVANTE, others (like me) do not access them.[/quote] They weren't meant to have been able to get them, it should've just switched from week 1 -> 2 for everyone without letting people reclaim. Like for the platinum torchbearer triumph, im 4/6 without touching any podiums because the boxes gave me another set of podium rewards instead of changing to the new weeks like they should've

Posting in language:

• The week 1 boxes (Eva page 2) gave me rewards today after weekly reset. It seems some people received the rewards and other’s didn’t.

Posting in language:

• So you're telling me that a whole lot of people except me and some others were able to get a bunch of 'The Title' rolls and opportunities at god rolls and I'm just sittin here lookin like a pile of wet noodles wondering why I don't get scores of loot since I played the game, same as them... That's what you're saying?

Posting in language:

• Is there any reason this is not listed in the Gaurdian Games Guide on the main page? Just saying that this is a bit confusing and had to do a bit of searching for this explanation. It would be extreamly helpful to include how this works in the main article. Thank you

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon