Either add Clash as a permanent mode or replace the regular Control node with Clash and put control in the rotator. Control's outlived its usefulness as the go-to casual game type:
- Players constantly ignore the objective.
- Control does not help deter camping (it's called CONTROL, you should camp zones to control them)
- Maps are so one-dimensional that they're not hard to learn (assuming there are new players)
- With this horrible lobby "balancing", better players might have a chance to carry the worst players in the lobby.
- THREE control game types (regular Control, Iron Banner, and Momentum Control) being simultaneously available multiple times should never happen.
- Team deathmatch should always be an option.
I mostly agree except about the camping part. Clash would still have camping. And if you’re talking about camping as in using long range guns I don’t know what to say. That part of the map they play probably has the best range for them. Clash would just increase “camping” since you wouldn’t have to take an objective.