JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/14/2021 11:50:52 PM
Thank you for your report! I'll file this for investigation.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Any word on if this will be fixed soon? Or do i just keep waiting?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• We’ve been waiting to farm palindrome and the one week it’s back and we can’t get it? I’ve run legend nf 15 times and master nf 2 times and no weapon drop for any of my teammates or myself. There was a hot fix today but this issue wasn’t included? I don’t get it.

Posting in language:

• Is there any fix or something coming ? We have been waiting to farm the Palindrome since week , so its kinda sad if we cannot farm it in good conditions . Because without killing every champions the drop rate is really low as you might know . We just hope a fix is coming asap.

Posting in language:

• Edited by TanMitties: 9/15/2021 10:15:56 AM
    I wish I had a video to reply with as well, however during our master clear right as you enter the elevator (right before you jump) I've noticed on the left-side notifications of the HUD "A Champion has spawned" appeared three times, but there are only 2 champions between the elevator and Sedima. This happens after the Ogre boss as well, where there are 5 champion notifications, but 6 in total appear between the ogre boss and the elevator. 2 at the gates, 2 on the mid island, and 2 on opposite ends of the final platform leading to the elevator. I hope this helps, but I'm not sure if the # of notifications is tied to the actual # of champions spawning or required to receive platinum for this NF.

Posting in language:

• In this video at 22:06 there is an Overload Hobgoblin that doesn't spawn in any of the various attempts my team has made at getting Platinum. No notice of a Champion spawning either.

Posting in language:

• It's almost like that was a different version from over a year ago! They killed that champ and still got gold instead of platinum so it seems the bug is still the same since then.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon